El Chapo Guzman Arrested (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MissL

Lurker
Shame he got caught, but being on the run for more than 10 years is still pretty amazing. The whole situation got me wondering whether he'll manage to escape again or if there'll be some sort of struggle within the cartel or with other cartels, what not. From what I've heard, the Zetas are celebrating here in the Northeastern part of the country.

Mickey

Forum Veteran
I'm a little upset, i figured his whole army would be there stop his capture, I know he's boss of bosses in the drug world but that guys hand on his head is kinda of disrespectful. I mean ffs he on's Forbes list of billionaires. I'm sure they will be a big power struggle and soon a new drug lord will appear
Most of these Mexican cartel bosses never get caught like you think they will. You always think if they get found, they're gonna be surrounded by their army and there's gonna be World War 3, but usually they're found simply hiding out somewhere with nobody around to protect them from the cops. At least Pablo Escobar and his bodyguard went out respectably with guns blazing.

D

dankhead

Internet Warrior
Most of these Mexican cartel bosses never get caught like you think they will. You always think if they get found, they're gonna be surrounded by their army and there's gonna be World War 3, but usually they're found simply hiding out somewhere with nobody around to protect them from the cops. At least Pablo Escobar and his bodyguard went out respectably with guns blazing.
There was the beltran guy. That fucker had a crew, some were overwhelmed by the military prescence when shit hit the fan. One of the main zeta heads also had a good firefight with the Mexican Marines.

Mickey

Forum Veteran
There was the beltran guy. That fucker had a crew, some were overwhelmed by the military prescence when shit hit the fan. One of the main zeta heads also had a good firefight with the Mexican Marines.
Do you mean Arturo Beltran Leyva?

Mickey

Forum Veteran
The U.S. government has indicted Chapo on multiple charges and they want to extradite him to the U.S. and put him in prison here. If he stays in Mexico he'll probably escape again. But if Mexico extradites him to the U.S., Chapo is done. He won't be able to bribe his way out of an American prison. That "plata o plomo" shit doesn't work here. I could be wrong but I think Mexico will probably keep him there.

nikola1

Lurker
only diplomatic pressure will force an extradition,and a good lawyer should be able to fight off an extradition charge.he commited many crimes in mexico and he is mexican after all.

Venom

MCMXXV
image_1 (1).jpg

Check this out

Douggle

Resident Weeaboo.
The US has been trying to extradite him... I honestly think that might just be the way to keep his fucking ass locked up, if he stays in Mexico he WILL get out.

Back