Crime Elderly Guy Mugged By Migrants (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1696250157940.jpeg

the solution - kill them all

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
Up to 900 of the cunts coming in here every day as well.
I know pal on TV news yesterday the woman said 9 small boats have been stopped absolute bollox it's a new word for intercepted it just means our stupid lifeboats pick the cunts up wrap a.fucking blanket round them and say come on this way your ok now. Bastard news has a lot to answer for how they present these freeloaders when they tried putting them on that barge they said migrants have arrived in several lorries fuck off they arrived in air-conditioned coaches with a big screen tv in the front and the heating on makes me boil mate.

Opiatenthusiast

The Midwestern Trendkill
I know pal on TV news yesterday the woman said 9 small boats have been stopped absolute bollox it's a new word for intercepted it just means our stupid lifeboats pick the cunts up wrap a.fucking blanket round them and say come on this way your ok now. Bastard news has a lot to answer for how they present these freeloaders when they tried putting them on that barge they said migrants have arrived in several lorries fuck off they arrived in air-conditioned coaches with a big screen tv in the front and the heating on makes me boil mate.
I live in Chicago.. We're getting em by the Coach loads here, literally.. As if this place isn't fucked up enough w all the shines carjacking ppl around here, let's add another problem to the equation n see what happens.. Smfh

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
He lowered him down gently which was thoughtful or he could easily have broken his Pelvis if he had hit the ground hard.

Back