Elderly women attacked during 911 call (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
Whether the phone call was fake or real was a huge debate among folks online since no record of the incident could be found. The 911 audio is used as an example of how a call shouldn't be handled for new trainees. This led some to believe the women in distress is a really good voice actor. Others thought the gut wrenching screams were too real too be faked. As it turns out, the whole incident is real.

Ruth Price lived alone. One evening, there was a man lurking around her home claiming he was looking for someone. He then comes to the door and asks about an apartment on her property. She was spooked enough by the encounter too call the police. As she explains to the operator what occurred, she pauses as if she heard movement in the house. She then continues to explain she's elderly and lives alone. The operator then asks where the man is now in which Ruth replies "I have no idea.." Seconds later the attack occurred in the form of the Intruder attempting too strangle Ruth.

A member of Reddit found a women by the name of Ruth Price who lived at an address numbered 3877 which Ruth mentioned before she was cut off by the operator. He also found a San Diego news paper clipping from 1980 dated Novemeber 3rd mentioning the attack of a woman named ruth price on the 3800 block of 35th street.

Since the public audio, those who believed it to be authentic presumed Ruth to be dead. Ruth survived the attack and apparently passed in 1994. RIP.

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
ruthmprice_assault.jpg

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
If I cannot effectively protect my family from an active threat, then I do not deserve to be with them.

If the most effective tools for neutralizing an active threat are outlawed, then I WILL become an outlaw.

Try to persecute me for owning the implements of defense or neutralizing a criminal that needed to be neutralized, get used to the sound of bagpipes, motherfucker.

Those are the rules I live by.

DokraOwl

Hooter
If I cannot effectively protect my family from an active threat, then I do not deserve to be with them.

If the most effective tools for neutralizing an active threat are outlawed, then I WILL become an outlaw.

Try to persecute me for owning the implements of defense or neutralizing a criminal that needed to be neutralized, get used to the sound of bagpipes, motherfucker.

Those are the rules I live by.
I doubt there will be any bagpipes playing when this is all over. This is the big one.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
I doubt there will be any bagpipes playing when this is all over. This is the big one.

Without the pigs enforcing them, bullshit laws by cowardly politicians are nothing but insane rants to be laughed at and ridiculed. That is why if anybody or someone they love are grievously harmed due to an unjust law, they need to make pigs fear every dark corner they walk past on the way to the grocery store.

rovex

Rookie
Burglaries aren’t even a serious crime where I live. I know someone who works in burglary repairs for over 30 years. The number of convictions he’s known in that time would have you asking yourself if it’s even worth calling the cops after the fact.

girl101

Forum Veteran
I am glad to know both of my parents are safe and sound. Both my parents are weapons trained. Plus my parents have 4 English masiffs. With those dogs the bad guys wouldn't make it past the front door.

Back