Election Fraud... found it (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned

The sitting traitorous president attempting to shake down the secretary of state with the assistance of Mark Meadows and several lawyers. lol He's already filed a lawsuit against the GA sec of state for the tape release. Dominion was already threatening to sue his campaign and those witnesses for defamation. Trump now put his own name in there by mentioning them in his intimidation attempt.

Lock Him UP! Lock Him Up!

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
You were wrong about your president. You could be wrong about my weight, and you're for sure wrong about no one caring. Not everyone wants to read you guys jerking each other off in every thread and splooging stupidity everywhere. I'm enlightening you and my election fraud proof is better than anything incels pulled out their asses.

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
You were wrong about your president. You could be wrong about my weight, and you're for sure wrong about no one caring. Not everyone wants to read you guys jerking each other off in every thread and splooging stupidity everywhere. I'm enlightening you and my election fraud proof is better than anything incels pulled out their asses.
OMG it is statistically impossible for Trump to have been so far in the lead at midnight the night of the election and end up losing in the end, the corruption is so in your face you must be Helen Keller's clone if you do not see it!

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Lol, its not about statistics, it's simple math that Trump supporters struggle with understanding. To further confirm Republicans defeat, their loss has been repeated and will be confirmed by the republican SOS in GA.

The douchebag Republicans chose to lead them, is destroying them. In 2 years they lost the house the senate and the presidency. Not to mention they turned two deep red states blue.

Thanks again to all those black southern women for exercising their right to vote and motivate the real patriots.

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
Lol, its not about statistics, it's simple math that Trump supporters struggle with understanding. To further confirm Republicans defeat, their loss has been repeated and will be confirmed by the republican SOS in GA.

The douchebag Republicans chose to lead them, is destroying them. In 2 years they lost the house the senate and the presidency. Not to mention they turned two deep red states blue.

Thanks again to all those black southern women for exercising their right to vote and motivate the real patriots.
Biden could not fill a freaking Burger King at any one of his rallies, Trump had how many?

Adipocere

Zero Fucks Given

This commie pig needs a helicopter ride stat

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I thought trump was a total doucher, but I was wrong!!! Wrong!!!
The world can worship lil Wayne, the rap Jesus, with his insight full story telling and busting def jams once more...aw yeyeah...
tenor.gif

Vwj

NewbieX

The sitting traitorous president attempting to shake down the secretary of state with the assistance of Mark Meadows and several lawyers. lol He's already filed a lawsuit against the GA sec of state for the tape release. Dominion was already threatening to sue his campaign and those witnesses for defamation. Trump now put his own name in there by mentioning them in his intimidation attempt.

Lock Him UP! Lock Him Up!

Plays a couple of minutes of an hour long interview, wonder why they only picked them parts?

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.
I thought trump was a total doucher, but I was wrong!!! Wrong!!!
The world can worship lil Wayne, the rap Jesus, with his insight full story telling and busting def jams once more...aw yeyeah...
View attachment 475084
This is why. Never cared to pay attention to the man till he said this. Then I realized he knows he isn't a victim of a working system.

Adipocere

Zero Fucks Given

This commie pig needs a helicopter ride stat
This is why. Never cared to pay attention to the man till he said this. Then I realized he knows he isn't a victim of a working system.

The young Turks? Gtfo..
FB_IMG_1593799123650.jpg

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
stay mad x
Would you leave your baby daughter aged from 3-7 with Biden for a weekend?
Does the way he sniffs hair and talks about kids not make you feel like anything is wrong?
I'm not mad, I'm English. I still think Trump did a good job considering the media was trying to destroy him daily. How can anyone have a problem with a man trying to make the country better for the citizens of that country? Who trys to keep out illegal immigrants?
He did not need the job or the wages or the vast amount of stress, he wanted to make America a better place.
I've seen hundreds if not thousands of people talking about Trump and how they like him, I've seen fkin nobody talking about Biden in that way. None. There will never be people talking about Biden and how much they love their president like they did for Trump.
America is bent as fuck. Biden is a sick man from a sick family. The white House will be holding lots of pizza parties with walnut sauce over the next few years. And I bet the amount of kids going missing around any area him and his crew of epstein fans spend time will increase a great deal.
You tell me one thing about Biden that will make me think I'm wrong.

Necroplant

Female Butt Inspector
you can print this news roll it up and fuck yourself, no one cares fatso, Biden is a senile fool and kamala is a pretend nigger
Lmao agreed. Everyone I know is watching this farce inauguration. It's 1/3 capacity, they brought enough troops to invade a small nation, and ofc Biden was protected from answering Tara Reade questions during his campaign, and he is rude to any reporter who brings up Hunter Biden. People think Trump was Hitler incarnate; they seem to have collectively forgiven George W. Bush who got so many American soldiers killed and fucked up the Middle East worse than before.

Biden and his Democrats keep focusing on Trump supporters, and I will bet money they will do their best to pass anti-free speech laws. Even AOC is calling for a "Truth Commission". This is the beginning of true tyranny, because Trump supporters used to be called "deplorables", then they were "nazis", and now they are classified as "terrorists".

ThoughtfulPoliteElephantbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Back