This is how the United States will become Latin America (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Barf_fart

Rookie
bitch americans invaded mexico and stole our land.....From 1846 to 1848, U.S. and Mexican troops fought against one another in the Mexican-American War. Ultimately, it was a battle for land where Mexico was fighting to keep what they thought was their property and the U.S. desired to retain the disputed land of Texas and obtain more of Mexico's northern lands.....im glad we are getting our land back...FUCK B&W'S
And the US was going to give Mexico land all the way up to San Francisco after the war (because SF was Mexico), but then Uncle Sam was just like "neeehhh" at the last second and pushed the border 400 miles south. Fun times.

Lotta shit talk on the article, just confirms my suspicions that half of you read at a 5th grade level. That was a really interesting comparison of cultures and the way we are shifting - I've lived in CA my whole life and our middle class is fucking dead mcdead. I have a BA, nothing special, but all of my friends in CA are renting, have roommates, low prospect for advancement at work, the tech sector layoffs are in the 10's of thousands this year. This article is spot on - societally we are fucked. Not in a stupid racist "replacement theory" way, but when giant groups of people are not happy and they see other groups of people (usually, that rule them) living high on the hog shit tends to go south, fast.

Last edited:

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
bitch americans invaded mexico and stole our land.....From 1846 to 1848, U.S. and Mexican troops fought against one another in the Mexican-American War. Ultimately, it was a battle for land where Mexico was fighting to keep what they thought was their property and the U.S. desired to retain the disputed land of Texas and obtain more of Mexico's northern lands.....im glad we are getting our land back...FUCK B&W'S
stfu NIGGER..... Let me catch you in my neighborhood.... please

You are a dip shit it was never your land it was native American land of which kept your beaner asses at bay because of the tomahawk and you fear of the Indians.
Another mexi-cant nigger running his burrito MOUTH.... your nigger asses will have your day.... and it WON'T BE A GOOD DAY

You need a hobby dude!
Every generation is responsible for red, white and brown America. Spicks used to be Catholic and vote GOP. Regan allowed a Fuck Pile in from all his South American proxy wars. Clinton convinced them not to vote GOP because we were racist. Bush needed them to put roofs on houses….and on and on…
nobody "needed them" to put roofs on houses..... people with too much money USE them as slaves because they'll work for pennies on the dollar.... which is SUPPOSED to be a crime in this country.... but since now niggers run the government, everything is collapsing
... personally I can't wait for total collapse... that way we can exterminate the roaches and rebuild a normal society...

Last edited:
Back