England new prime minister. Woman (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
Maggy was the best,
My mam says "milk snatcher" everytime she's mentioned so Ive been conditioned to not be a not a fan since a child, the spitting image puppet was funny but I was only in single figures when she was in power.

I don't care who's running the country (not that we even get to choose nowadays), they all just lie to make their pockets fatter not ours, I ain't voted since Brexit and I'm not planning to either.

Vwj

NewbieX
My mam says "milk snatcher" everytime she's mentioned so Ive been conditioned to not be a not a fan since a child, the spitting image puppet was funny but I was only in single figures when she was in power.

I don't care who's running the country (not that we even get to choose nowadays), they all just lie to make their pockets fatter not ours, I ain't voted since Brexit and I'm not planning to either.
I actually remember milk in school 😂🤣😂, wasn’t a big loss,

Vwj

NewbieX
We had it too in elementary. Or you choose Kakao instead. Both were not so tasty, don't know why.
The kid's rumours said because it's goat milk.. :Skeptical: But that wasn't the case.
Pasteurised maybe? Remember thinking it wasn’t as nice as the milk off the milkman

• Agree
Reactions: McM

Dolly

Uppity cunt
The woman's incompetent look at who she's made Health Secretary.
fatwanker.jpg

Back