Serious Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe ‘unresponsive’ after apparent shooting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
1657291387061.png

1657291618720.png

Last edited:

SkinFaceMask

Fresh Meat
Yeah he has passed. This is probably a HUGE traumatic shock for the people of Japan. Gun violence is practically unheard of there. Got to see a very blurry image of what appeared to be the weapon. It barely looks like a gun. More like two tubes side by side ductaped with pullstrings and a handle

I wonder how he got the shells.
a slap together shotgun is so simple to make, this is why guns won't be outlawed in USA. Plus, ammo is easily made too, black powder etc.

a slap together shotgun is so simple to make, this is why guns won't be outlawed in USA. Plus, ammo is easily made too, black powder etc.
A slapped together shotgun killed ONE man with great effort. Let me take you back to Mandalay Bay. Or Uvalde or, a favorite of here, Too
Only a matter of time. This man made a slapped together shotgun and killed less people then most Japanese mass killers do with a knife. It was a PAIN IN THE ASS to build a shotgun out of pipes and ductape and rework blasting caps. Meanwhile. Uvalde, Buffalo, add to Infinity, massive gin ownership had made USA decenstized to how fucked up this is.

I hate to be racist but but I have been called 'a nigger' so many times on this site..... White people are now exporting their gun culture to the rest of the world..... congratulations.
It's ass if a bunch of racists called out in terror and we're suddenly silenced.

Attachments

• DkeZveKX0AAaWyQ.jpg
    DkeZveKX0AAaWyQ.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
No prolapse anus in this one
No. Buuuuuuut, the gun looked like a mini shot gun. Who knows what was in the bullets - perhaps they included some genital parts. The shooter was hoping to make the ex-president suck his dick, so he severed his own penis, and put shards of it in the shotgun shell… hoping that some of them would find their way into the presidents mouth… so he could say he made a dead president suck his dick :)

Back