accident Enjoying the rally race (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
The great George Carlin was a gore site all by himself long before there were gore sites! R.I.P. George!

"That's why I watch auto-racing. That's the only reason I watch auto-racing. I'm waiting for some accidents, man! I wanna see some cars on fire! I don't care about a bunch of redneck jackoffs driving 500 miles in a circle! 500 miles in a circle? Children can do that for Christ's sake! Doesn't impress me! I wanna see some schmuck with his hair on fire running around punching his own head trying to put it out! I wanna see the pits explode! I wanna see a car doing a 200 MPH cartwheel! Hey, where else besides auto-racing am I gonna see a 23 car collision and not be in the son of a bitch? And if a car flies out of control, lands in the stands and kills 50 spectators, fine, fuck 'em! Serves 'em right; they paid to get in, let 'em take their chances with everybody else! Just means more fun for me! More fun for me! Hey, at least I admit it. At least I admit it. Most people won't admit to those feelings. Most people see something like that on television, they'll say, 'Oh isn't that awful? Isn't that too bad?' Pbbt! Lying asshole! Lying assholes! You love it and you know it! Explosions are fun! And hey, the closer the explosion is to your house, the more fun it is! Did you ever notice that? Sometimes, you have the TV on and you're working around the house, some guy comes on television and says, '6,000 people were killed in an explosion today...' You say, 'Where? Where?' He says, '…in Pakistan.' You say, 'Aw, fuck Pakistan! Too far away to be any fun!' But if he says it happened in your hometown, you'll say, 'Whoa, hot shit! C'mon Dave! Let's go look at the bodies! Let's go look at the bodies!' I love bad news!" - George Carlin from Jammin' In New York (1992)

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
1708106693435.gif

Back