Epstein list fails to deliver (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
GC9dRoeWQAA51_a.jpeg

images - 2024-01-04T134745.096.jpeg

GC1VKHJWEAAq5UF.jpeg

GCswzKNbEAA2WkB.jpeg

GCs0IVJbAAAHBtp.png

Private Joker

Well Known Member
That's rich coming from a fag like you
Childish comment, just like I expected Mrs. PUSSY FART!
From now on, ever time you post ANYTHING, your name is Mrs. PUSSY FART. The only dick I've ever touched in my life is my own. Little MRS. PUSSYFART😂😂😂

The masses are so brainwashed, it doesn't matter. The lemmings would still defend thier celebrities like the sheep defend thier thieving prosperity preachers...
I get it now, you're one of those faggot native Americans that are gay that's why your name Chief queef. So what do you like better the faggot medicine man or Mrs PUSSY fart?

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
From now on, ever time you post ANYTHING, your name is Mrs. PUSSY FART. The only dick I've ever touched in my life is my own. Little MRS. PUSSYFART😂😂😂

I get it now, you're one of those faggot native Americans that are gay that's why your name Chief queef. So what do you like better the faggot medicine man or Mrs PUSSY

I get it now, you're one of those faggot native Americans that are gay that's why your name Chief queef. So what do you like better the faggot medicine man or Mrs PUSSY fart?
Wow. Let's talk about firing half-cocked...

Last edited:

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
This is a damage limitation to apease the masses. None will ever know who was involed that's why they suicided him. I say this from a lifetime of expirience remembering what bullshit the news etc has put out in the past. People soon forget about things. Biggest one apart from this was the Covid lark. Not many talk about what the cunts did to us and how much money certain people made from it.

mrln

silent ghost
This is a damage limitation to apease the masses. None will ever know who was involed that's why they suicided him. I say this from a lifetime of expirience remembering what bullshit the news etc has put out in the past. People soon forget about things. Biggest one apart from this was the Covid lark. Not many talk about what the cunts did to us and how much money certain people made from it.
not to change the subject,but now theres mask mandates being put in place again. "surging numbers in covid and the flu" :rolleyes:
and whatever happened to the pennacillin shot? remember when you were younger and got any kind of sick,that shot was the one to get rid of things. covid needed their own shot. guess pennacillin wasnt a money maker anymore.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
not to change the subject,but now theres mask mandates being put in place again. "surging numbers in covid and the flu" :rolleyes:
Ohh FFS here we go again. They will start the clot shots again soon then. Thing is if the shot dosn't stop you getting it or transmitting it what does the booster boost?

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned

Dude stop you’re making white people look stupid, if you were in arms reach id stab you out of principal

Back