fights ER Doctor Gets Knocked Out (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Someone did this in Australia a few years ago. Turns out it was some low life having a smoke in the foyer of a cancer ward and they asked him to put it out. The doctor was a life saving neuro surgeon, one punch caused him to hit the floor and he died.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I enjoyed my A&E (ER) rotations. It’s the only place a doctor can speak their actual mind to patients, or physically defend themselves without getting in trouble.

I had to take a drunk guy down and hold him until security arrived. He was about to grab a young female nurse around the throat from behind, so I dropped him first. Luckily the other patients gave a round of applause 😂.

I once had a delirious old lady try to rugby tackle me. She was tiny, and it was hilarious. Determined little bugger, trying to ‘escape’ 😂.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I enjoyed my A&E (ER) rotations. It’s the only place a doctor can speak their actual mind to patients, or physically defend themselves without getting in trouble.

I had to take a drunk guy down and hold him until security arrived. He was about to grab a young female nurse around the throat from behind, so I dropped him first. Luckily the other patients gave a round of applause 😂.

I once had a delirious old lady try to rugby tackle me. She was tiny, and it was hilarious. Determined little bugger, trying to ‘escape’ 😂.
When I was fresh out of high school I went and did a PCA (personal care attendant) course cos they told me it was guaranteed work at the end of it and I thought it would be a breeze, just spoon feeding old folks and helping them to the shower etc ... Christ was I WRONG! in the only two weeks I lasted in that job (never to return) I was spat on, spewed on, shit on, punched in the head, an old lady tried to choke me LOL - several people died on me! it was insane. Fuck that work.

hedgerow

simpelton
in the only two weeks I lasted in that job (never to return) I was spat on, spewed on, shit on, punched in the head, an old lady tried to choke me LOL - several people died on me! it was insane.
several people died on you in only 2 weeks?

IExist

I exist
ER Doctor/Nurse got knocked the fuck out in the ER. At least there won't be an ambulance bill to get him there.

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
You think they'd have more security around on an amateur night like nye.

Back