Europe: Another Migrant attempts robbery on metro (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brownpickles

Well Known Member
817B5F57-F89B-4802-8083-C7856D8F6C96.jpeg

Got the solution right here fellas

IntriguedByDeath

Forum Veteran
Weird robbery....he doesn't seem to be trying to take anything, and challenging the guy to a fight off the train.... And are you sure he's a migrant? I didn't hear any accent.....l'd love to see what led up to what we're seeing...

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
Weird robbery....he doesn't seem to be trying to take anything, and challenging the guy to a fight off the train.... And are you sure he's a migrant? I didn't hear any accent.....l'd love to see what led up to what we're seeing...
Any person of color in Europe is an illegal immigrant. They even have the animals working on the train it would seem. Stop hiring them and they will leave. How lazy do you have to be as culture to not be able to make simple phone calls to their bosses and get these folks fired with false claims.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Mr Afro at the end just casually walking on like he doesn't give two fucks. That says everything you need to know about the work ethic and state of mind of those people.

IntriguedByDeath

Forum Veteran
Any person of color in Europe is an illegal immigrant. They even have the animals working on the train it would seem. Stop hiring them and they will leave. How lazy do you have to be as culture to not be able to make simple phone calls to their bosses and get these folks fired with false claims.
I have a hard time believing that literally all of them are there illegally.
And as someone else has noted, l don't think this is Europe. No one on the train sounds European, anyway.

Back