accident Everyone plays Death's Game - Accidental death compilation (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Joe Blackford

Hell-bound Gorehound
I couldn't help myself in making this music video. Ever since I first heard this song I thought how great it would be to have a gory music video to go along with the lyrics. Recent videos sparked my imagination and it has come to life.

Warning: It's a bit distasteful regarding the representation of death

Enjoy!

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I couldn't help myself in making this music video. Ever since I first heard this song I thought how great it would be to have a gory music video to go along with the lyrics. Recent videos sparked my imagination and it has come to life.

Enjoy!

View attachment 597070
Very well done my friend! I remember each and everyone of those "Deaden's"
Too! 🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP

Collins

Well Known Member

Enjoy!

View attachment 597070
I was thinking of going for a motorcycle license but after seeing all that carnage 😬🤣 I don’t think so 🤣 great videos though 👍

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
That song really does go well with the clips. I enjoyed that. I often music banging round in my head when watching the comical gore videos so like it when comps place a perfect beat over the carnage.

Chris Hagan

Well Known Member
All reposts of videos already on here including some of mine
So what? Maybe you should've put the comp together(like Joe did) instead of trying to share credit for it or complaining about reposts. You're a great contributor to this forum and you deserve full credit for that, but this comment is just uncalled for.

But of course, typical woman, it always has to be about you, doesn't it?
Outstanding work, Joe! Think it's the most entertaining comp I've ever seen. Thanks!

Back