accident ~Excavator Falls From Cliff~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
DUMBASS! That was Funny as Fuck tho! Not only did He hv enuff time to jump out/He could've simply backed up! U can feel it when it becomes unstable! Anyone that's ever piloted one will know what I mean! Thankfully,He was a Dumbshit tho;And Rode Dat Shit Down!!! Lmao,🤣🤣🤣...SP
Even after it started to tilt, he kept rolling. He had time to jump out the right side, but he rode it all the way down.
Gotta luv Da ltl Nipper eh? Dumfuk Choo
Lol,🤣...SP

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
DUMBASS! That was Funny as Fuck tho! Not only did He hv enuff time to jump out/He could've simply backed up! U can feel it when it becomes unstable! Anyone that's ever piloted one will know what I mean! Thankfully,He was a Dumbshit tho;And Rode Dat Shit Down!!! Lmao,🤣🤣🤣...SP

Gotta luv Da ltl Nipper eh? Dumfuk Choo
Lol,🤣...SP
Yeah, that was really stupid lol

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
captn.gif

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Awesome find!!! It’s hard for me to understand/believe that there isn’t a safety measure in place, in case something like this happened. I was waiting for the dude that was standing by the excavator to fall of the cliff, but it looks like he stayed up there. I wonder if he had a clip-board with a box to check, reading “did equipment fall of cliff? Yes/No

Back