accident ~Excavator Falls From Cliff~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
I hoped they offer him extra pay to work off the edge of a steep hillside like that. But knowing it's in China, they probably offered a lb of rice for that. Either way they ain't got to worry about paying him no more.
Maybe they asked him to test the durabilty of the excavator but he took it too far and went too deep. šŸ¤£

vacaloca

Rookie
In my opinion, like any Chinese machine, it broke down and could not stop and the driver is the one in the black T-shirt in the background.

sonnyr2d2

NewbieX
Thatā€™s a remote controlled equipment. I drove one smaller than this one. Used, logically, for safety reasons. U get the machine working with a receiver mechanical/electronically attached to the controls and u guide it with a controller ā€œhangingā€ in a belt-type way.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
How the FUCK did they get it on that cliff to start with?
stork 50.jpg

TonyBliar

Rookie
Well Iā€™ve seen some stupid shit in my time but thatā€™s got to be just about the dumbest.

What the fuck couldā€˜ve ever gone wrong?

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
Ahh yeah he was already dead when the machine landed on his head on the first ledge hit before falling down.. definlty a quick death! Lol dumb ass

ROB707

Lurker
Chinkanomics trickle down the hill theory...lol...:bong:..-that musta taken some serious ballz to operate that bitch on a slope like that...mad props yo...RIP
ive done it, you get so scared you sweat from fear, its a cold sweat your soaked in no time, you even get tears from fear, but you do the job anyway. when your on rock like that every little move it slides like ice, especially when you start trying to dig or whatever it is your doing.

ROB707

Lurker
That was like in slooowwww motion! Dude had time to get up out of there before it completely went over, WTF?!? Guess he's a goner!
ive rolled in bulldozers a few times, mostly just flop over on its side but once i rolled a few complete rolls it did seem like slo mo , the bad part was packing all the transmission fluid and hydraulic oil to the cat they both drained completely and had to be full to climb the hill getting back out...those were good days logging in california redwoods

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
But of course!
America...
Guy in a Wal Mart fork lift was in the rear of a trailer that was just unloaded. He waited for the truck to pull away so he could " jump" get air, to the dock.
No go. Cost him his leg. Plus insurance and hospital cost.

Back