bizarre Excellent Way To Stop Draft And Rearend (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I remember being young and dumb (I'm old and dumb now...) and slipstreaming trams in Melbourne on my 12 speed racer push bike. I'd peddle like hell until I got to within 3 feet of the rear of it and then suddenly all the wind resistance went away and I was in the zone. You had to have good acceleration to catch it and then good reflexes to stay in the zone as trams can dump sand onto the tracks when they want to brake quickly. But when you get it right you just get sucked along in the slipstream. Awesome...

I've done it in a sea kayak behind a house boat on the Murray River too. Same concept. Got to get in close...

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
I remember being young and dumb (I'm old and dumb now...) and slipstreaming trams in Melbourne on my 12 speed racer push bike. I'd peddle like hell until I got to within 3 feet of the rear of it and then suddenly all the wind resistance went away and I was in the zone. You had to have good acceleration to catch it and then good reflexes to stay in the zone as trams can dump sand onto the tracks when they want to brake quickly. But when you get it right you just get sucked along in the slipstream. Awesome...

I've done it in a sea kayak behind a house boat on the Murray River too. Same concept. Got to get in close...
So what the fuck is the local government trying to do in our city with the damn bicycle lanes; they've ruined the CBD!

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE

Can you put your long legs inside kayak? Or you open a hole for your feet?

wiggins

Forum Veteran
So what the fuck is the local government trying to do in our city with the damn bicycle lanes; they've ruined the CBD!
They are just trying to fuck us up in the name of progressiveness.

I don't know about inner city US voters, but in Aus, and especially Melbourne where I grew up, the inner city suburbs like Fitzroy, Collingwood, Brunswick and so on are all rabid Green Party voters who have to save the world from heterosexuality and global warming so lots of pro trans women are real women and lots of bike lanes and as much anti car stuff as possible unless the cars are Prius or Tesla.

So to win votes the councils put in as many bike lanes as possible and try to close streets off to cars. And have the Trans flag flying 'proud' and 'brave' along with the aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander flags crowding out the only real flag, that of Australia.

1677713554295.png

Note the Abo flag on the left and the Torresstraight flag on the far right. In front are big flags advertising for more refugees to go all jihad on us and 'trains not toll roads' to fuck with our right to drive cars. Fuck only knows what their inclusivity deal is...

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran

Can you put your long legs inside kayak? Or you open a hole for your feet?
Hi Graz,

I grab hold of each side of the cock pit and slide my feet in first, then sit down.

It's a different concept to this:

1677718949816.png

Below is me in my kayak slipstreaming a house boat on the Murray River.
This was a 21 day paddle on my own and very relaxing...
1677718763667.png

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
They are just trying to fuck us up in the name of progressiveness.

I don't know about inner city US voters, but in Aus, and especially Melbourne where I grew up, the inner city suburbs like Fitzroy, Collingwood, Brunswick and so on are all rabid Green Party voters who have to save the world from heterosexuality and global warming so lots of pro trans women are real women and lots of bike lanes and as much anti car stuff as possible unless the cars are Prius or Tesla.

So to win votes the councils put in as many bike lanes as possible and try to close streets off to cars. And have the Trans flag flying 'proud' and 'brave' along with the aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander flags crowding out the only real flag, that of Australia.

View attachment 662549
Note the Abo flag on the left and the Torresstraight flag on the far right. In front are big flags advertising for more refugees to go all jihad on us and 'trains not toll roads' to fuck with our right to drive cars. Fuck only knows what their inclusivity deal is...
yes we have bike lanes here too. and vehicles still drive in it. so whats the use?

Back