War Exclusive Interview - Aiden Aslin - British Man Fighting for Ukraine, Captured in Donbass, Mariupol (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Only someone who is suicidal would go to some shithole on the outskirts of Russia...... TO FIGHT RUSSIA!!!!!.....GD MORON....
That's akin to going to Mexico to fight the USA...... suicide...

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
I don't know why he decided to participate in the conflict, but in the docu 'Dogs of War' about the British and others in the International Brigade in Yugoslavia they told the main reason was the love of adventure. The very most were ex-military.
Remember watching Inside Story on BBC2 - pretty interesting. Yes the thrill, but once a war dog, always a war dog. I believe most were ex Mil - otherwise, not much to live on, and in a civil war they didn't and were not obliged to fight in.

Pm Me Ur Clunge Plz

My mum has one leg
This user was banned
Goes to war. Gets captured. Cries about it.

He has now put Britain in an even worse position because he will now be used for propaganda.

Should have just stuck to building your Lego Millennium Falcon bro.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
This guys been around the war traps for a while, says pro-Russian, but was with Kurds, been in Syria. Still has handcuffs to remind him who has the end of the chain, not going to say any wrong about Russia. No doubt both sides have dirt on their hands.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
I'm confused 🤔 he was fighting for Ukraine and was captured, meaning the Russians have him?

So why would the Russians allow a British "journalist" to interview him 🤷‍♂️ why haven't they just killed him or thrown him in a dark hole somewhere?

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Why didn't they shoot him already mercenaries have no POW rights or protection in war. He'll be used for a while as propaganda and then killed in a Russian prison.

Eck

Rookie
Why didn't they shoot him already mercenaries have no POW rights or protection in war. He'll be used for a while as propaganda and then killed in a Russian prison.
He's not a mercenary he's a legit combatant as part of the national foreign legion, covered under Geneva,, mercenaries don't wear uniforms and don't fall under government military structures,,, a legal foreign legion as the French legion is are a recognised military regiment....you should Know what you're talking about before hoping my fellow heroic countrymen are butchered as illegal mercenaries... They're legitimate heroic combatants and we're all proud as fuck o them.... Fuck Russia fuck putin, SLAVA UKRAINE 🇺🇦❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
People who fight in wars that have nothing to do with them give me the shits. Donbass, more like Dumbass fellows amirite? hahahahahahahahaha

He's being coerced.
Donbass is actually French for dumbass.
Probably.
Goes to war. Gets captured. Cries about it.

He has now put Britain in an even worse position because he will now be used for propaganda.

Should have just stuck to building your Lego Millennium Falcon bro.
You think he's got a lego millennium falcon?! And he's gone to fight in a war instead of staying at home playing with it?! What a fkin loony!

Back