War Ukrainian equipment captured from different countries was brought to the exhibition at Patriot Park (Russia). (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
It should send a clear message to Russians that multiple countries don't like their bullshit and are willing to support anyone they fuck with. But it;s hard to display most Russian trash because it blows up and melts, mostly. Simply Russia has gone from a Rank 2 World military to prably Rank 6 given the losses of equipment and personnel. over 200K dead tells me they really suck.
Tell me more about Ukraine winning lol, NATO backing couldn't even defeat a penal battalion😆

Fucking eurotards are delusional

macread

Well Known Member
The Saxon, I worked on these for a few years doing total refurbs. The cost was £84,000 per vehicle and hundreds were done then one day we were told to stop and they were sold off for pennies. The bottoms are flat with thin plating so would be very vulnerable to mines

If you look closely, these are the same methods that the Americans used during the cold war, financial support and armaments, manipulation of opinions and economic war.
It's just a banal War of Influence led by the Americans, like in the good old days of the indirect confrontations of the Cold War.
America has destabilised far more countries than Russia. If America does not like a countries democratically elected government it will do everything in it's power to have it overthrown. America has fucked up loads of countries in this way. It only believes in a democracy that suits it's needs.

Last edited:

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
Giving equipment like this to Ukrainians is like giving a car to an autistic kid. They aren't going to know what to do with it
retard spec oly.jpeg

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
This us how Ukraine displays captured Russian equipment.
That's why this is such fake news bullshit by an orc bullshit monger in the OP. None of that equipment has seen a day in battle. Not even the slightest bit of battlefield scarring. OP is just showing photos of a military veteran's park in Illinois.

It should send a clear message to Russians that multiple countries don't like their bullshit and are willing to support anyone they fuck with. But it;s hard to display most Russian trash because it blows up and melts, mostly. Simply Russia has gone from a Rank 2 World military to prably Rank 6 given the losses of equipment and personnel. over 200K dead tells me they really suck.
200k dead, 1 flagship lost, 2 ADMIRALS lost, 12 generals lost, and countless pieces of equipment. All in 18 months! Not to mention, half a trillion roubles the retard in the Kremlin lost in European banks out of a total of 945 billion roubles war chest he managed to save up for 20 years just for this moment.

That half trillion roubles confiscated by European governments, has in turn, been used for building brand new equipment to place on the borders of NATO so they can ship the older stuff to Ukraine to kill Russian orcs!

Meanwhile, Finland and Norway about to join NATO because of this illegal invasion, when the original complaint of Russia is that they didn't want NATO to expand towards them!

You literally can't make up this comedy of errors by the Kremlintard! 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Love how you bootlicking orcs freely admit that the gays are superior to the orcs! 🤣

It would appear that the majority of Ukrainians don't like Russians in their country & if the West can stitch up the Russians as the Russians have stitched up the West in the past & not lose their soldiers why wouldn't they give weapons to Ukraine to repel an invader? The younger generation of Europeans doesn't know what rule under Russia is like, they should ask their grandparents to get an idea & don't forget who invaded who, all the different excuses Russia gave for the 'right' to invade is just one thing---Bullshit.
Exactly!

Many of these bootlicking orcs are American. You can get your pretty little ass all of them would sign up and fight back any invader of US soil. It has hack shit to do with Zelensly of "The West" using them as "cannon fodder." Virtually every single sovereign nation in the world would have the vast majority of its able-bodied to fight back in resistance to any invaders. Including the very bootlickers on this very forum.

Last edited:

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
That's why this is such fake news bullshit by an orc bullshit monger in the OP. None of that equipment has seen a day in battle. Not even the slightest bit of battlefield scarring. OP is just showing photos of a military veteran's park in Illinois.

200k dead, 1 flagship lost, 2 ADMIRALS lost, 12 generals lost, and countless pieces of equipment. All in 18 months! Not to mention, half a trillion roubles the retard in the Kremlin lost in European banks out of a total of 945 billion roubles war chest he managed to save up for 20 years just for this moment.

That half trillion roubles confiscated by European governments, has in turn, been used for building brand new equipment to place on the borders of NATO so they can ship the older stuff to Ukraine to kill Russian orcs!

Meanwhile, Finland and Norway about to join NATO because of this illegal invasion, when the original complaint of Russia is that they didn't want NATO to expand towards them!

You literally can't make up this comedy of errors by the Kremlintard! 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Love how you bootlicking orcs freely admit that the gays are superior to the orcs! 🤣

Exactly!

Many of these bootlicking orcs are American. You can get your pretty little ass all of them would sign up and fight back any invader of US soil. It has hack shit to do with Zelensly of "The West" using them as "cannon fodder." Virtually every single sovereign nation in the world would have the vast majority of its able-bodied to fight back in resistance to any invaders. Including the very bootlickers on this very forum.
I know you want to feel superior than orcs but you aren't. American army is a joke, full of faggots, unbalanced people that don't even know which gender they are...a little bit like you....very confused.
11745744_10152860448377511_8302255889079463000_n.jpg

Dirlwanger

Have you seen this?
She's shocked, or he's shocked, damn I don't know how to qualify... 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 700060
View attachment 700062

Description of post:
[The video shows a transgender Helen, who has been serving in the Armed Forces of Ukraine for 3 years.

“An unfamiliar man suddenly approached her and began to communicate aggressively. Helen asked him to move away, and in the next second the man hit her in the nose with the words "What are you, faggot?". From the blow, Helen lost her coordination, and he hit her several more times, until she managed to move a few meters away and film part of the attack on video, the kyivpride LGBT movement said in a statement.]
@Pallgang_13 UPDATE - Seems the quarrel ended in peace. Ukraine is a gem.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
If you look closely, these are the same methods that the Americans used during the cold war, financial support and armaments, manipulation of opinions and economic war.
It's just a banal War of Influence led by the Americans, like in the good old days of the indirect confrontations of the Cold War.
I do have to wonder if Russia hadn't invaded Ukraine would America still have supplied all these weapons? I think not, so the question stands, who invaded who? Russia & America have been fucking each other over since WW2, they've sucked each other into shitty wars, fucked with each others economy when they can, so what's happening in Ukraine is 'business as usual' NO innocent parties on either side, Russia & China conned North Korea into invading the South, then supplied weapons, munitions, tanks & aircraft even flying fighters against the US, Russia & China did exactly the same thing in Vietnam, the US got payback by sucking the Russians into the Afghanistan debacle. The Russians (according to a defector spy) laid down a 30 year operation to destabilise America's youth & turn them against their Government, guess what, it worked! Now we have Russia invading Ukraine with a number of butt-hurt reasons & we have Ukrainians wanting to give them every bullet they can & we have NATO saying 'We remember WW2' (NATO was formed for this exact reason, to stop Russian aggression on their members, funny that!) & stitching up Russia by giving Ukraine weapons, just like Russia has done in the past with other countries, is this US aggression or 'business as usual' payback?

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
I know you want to feel superior than orcs but you aren't. American army is a joke, full of faggots, unbalanced people that don't even know which gender they are...a little bit like you....very confused.
View attachment 700347
Yup, and yet, merkkka didn't lose 70,000 troops in just 18 months, a flagship (and therefore, an admiral)...how many generals have fallen out of windows and been exploded now? Have the orcs reached a dozen yet? Yeah, the only way the US loses generals, is due to old age. In fact, that's how the vast majority of countries lose their generals, but not Russia. Russia loses it's generals to gravity and the bombs and bullets of gay and transgender troops! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS: The US STILL has the oldest ship on the planet still officially in service and sometimes serves as a flagship as one of the admirals likes to take her out now and then. We literally still have actual cannon balls in service, and yet, we have the most badass navy on the planet with twice as many aircraft carriers as the rest world COMBINED, and with the second largest air force; second only to....you guessed it....The a United States Air Force! 🤣🤣🤣

Pallgang_13

Extreme reporter
Yup. They did live happily ever after. Because they survived a war RUSSIA started and killed a shitload of Orks who died by their gay hands. It's fucking HIKARIOUS how you keep portraying a nation kicking Russian Orks' asses as being "faggots" and "pussies." 🤣

When I read you it's like seeing a child who firmly believes in Santa Claus, I still admire the ignorance of children, and I don't want to smash their dreams.
shutterstock_627516815-1050x646.jpg

Yeah my little boy, Santa Claus exists and he will make all your dreams come true.
He will provide air support in Ukraine with his flying sled and parachute thousands of NATO tanks to replace those broken by the bad guys.
Helped by his elves, he will ensure the replacement of Ukrainian losses, these creatures are magic my little boy, they are insensitive to the bullets of the bad guys!
161217-F-RJ808-009.jpg

And reassure yourself for the injured my boy, in the spring the easter bunny will offer prostheses to amputees and he will give magic chocolates to make them super soldiers!
DSMC-Spring-2-1.jpeg

Keep your imagination safe from the real world, it's your most precious possession my little boy.
spongebob-squarepants-spongebob.gif

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
When I read you it's like seeing a child who firmly believes in Santa Claus, I still admire the ignorance of children, and I don't want to smash their dreams.
View attachment 700862

Yeah my little boy, Santa Claus exists and he will make all your dreams come true.
He will provide air support in Ukraine with his flying sled and parachute thousands of NATO tanks to replace those broken by the bad guys.
Helped by his elves, he will ensure the replacement of Ukrainian losses, these creatures are magic my little boy, they are insensitive to the bullets of the bad guys!
View attachment 700859

And reassure yourself for the injured my boy, in the spring the easter bunny will offer prostheses to amputees and he will give magic chocolates to make them super soldiers!
View attachment 700858

Keep your imagination safe from the real world, it's your most precious possession my little boy.
View attachment 700860
See? More personal attacks. Always derailing threads, which, btw, is actually against the rules of the forum outside of FLH.

Dirlwanger

View attachment 700862

View attachment 700859

View attachment 700858

View attachment 700860
@Pallgang_13 you are insulting the snowflake. His ukrainian friends are learning fast with Biden's White House.

Pallgang_13

Extreme reporter
@Pallgang_13 you are insulting the snowflake. His ukrainian friends are learning fast with Biden's White House.

This is Woke progress, the benevolent future of deconstruction for a better world. We wish him a lot of courage to impose himself in the hearts of all these people, just like this... thing... that his daughter calls "dad" but who nevertheless looks like an "ugly old woman"...

Robert Banks

Forum Veteran
View attachment 700979
That was funny as hell!
It was getting kinda long, so I jumped to the end - hoping he'd be bleeding out from 60+ bullet holes. But realized I just missed it when it was getting good.
I hopped back to where the cops were rubbing his face in the sidewalk, and he's saying "am I being detained?" 😂

So rich!

Hahaha!

This is Woke progress, the benevolent future of deconstruction for a better world. We wish him a lot of courage to impose himself in the hearts of all these people, just like this... thing... that his daughter calls "dad" but who nevertheless looks like an "ugly old woman"...

View attachment 700990
😂 God damn those faggots!
I can't wait until we we drag them out in the streets and hack their heads off with shovels.

Last edited:

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member
Muaaaahahahahaaa!! Try 60k dead. To Ukraines 400k+. Het everybody Ukraines winning! Lmao.

That was funny as hell!
It was getting kinda long, so I jumped to the end - hoping he'd be bleeding out from 60+ bullet holes. But realized I just missed it when it was getting good.
I hopped back to where the cops were rubbing his face in the sidewalk, and he's saying "am I being detained?" 😂

So rich!

Hahaha!

😂 God damn those faggots!
I can't wait until we we drag them out in the streets and hack their heads off with shovels.
Nothing gives me greater pleasure than seeing those destroying Natural Order get SMASHED!

Last edited:
Back