Extreme Brutal Biker Gang (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sgt.Stupid

If it's stupid and not works, it's fucking stupid.
I'm not surpised by their sheer stupidity of not puncturing both tires which would make the owner walk home.
I just realized around 0:17-0:19 guy in the center take a moped key with him.
View attachment 622233
2D853116-DFA3-480D-9276-8766C3628F71.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Haha those Honda C90's are almost indestructible 🤣 I used to love them for off roading when I was a kid
00honda_c90_02 (1).jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
cuz it was pink like a gaylord
Holy Shit;I hv'nt heard that one in a Coons Age! "GAYLORD" I remember being a Kid,and calling someone a Fkn Gaylord! Ya whatever U Fkn Gaylord!!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP
Haha those Honda C90's are almost indestructible 🤣 I used to love them for off roading when I was a kid
View attachment 622319
Yep,I had a Cpl of them myself;When I was a Kid;10 to 12 years old,I had a 1970 Montego,A cpl Old scooters,a Honda C90,a lrg Buick station wagon,a Dune Buggy,a cpl of Volkswagen Vans,and a few other Cars that I would rotate! My Mom's Boyfriend at that time was a mid level Scrap Dealer;We lived on a 50 Acre property in Fonthill,Ontario,Canada.And there was a minimum of 20 vehicles in either Good,mediocre or shitty condition! Whatever We could get started was Mine...at least temporarily! We used to actually play Tag with the Cars.NO BULLSHIT...The most fun I've ever had in My Life! U couldn't get away with Shit like that now! The adults would go to jail for some heinous crime they'd Cum up with!
GOOD TIMES! 🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
ching hikiro whatacho hoyta ding too!
hing choo how oompa sigh?
translate:
yo dude,that was fucking fun!
want to do this again next weekend?

TOOSEE

Forum Veteran
:isaw:
Sorry for stupid music.
Extreme brutal biker gang? Are you kidding? All on fuckin nana step thrus mate. All 100 pound gooks stinking of oil and garlic. None over 5 foot 5? Scary to each other perhaps but not the real world. They are not "bikers"

Sgt.Stupid

If it's stupid and not works, it's fucking stupid.
Extreme brutal biker gang? Are you kidding? All on fuckin nana step thrus mate. All 100 pound gooks stinking of oil and garlic. None over 5 foot 5? Scary to each other perhaps but not the real world. They are not "bikers"
Sarcasm bro, sarcasm 😁

Back