bizarre Fat Karen Taken Down (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Horrible cunt, a Roma piece of shit in Middlesbrough (not too far from me). They're common in Boro, shoplifting or begging.
The place is Middlesbrough Bus Station; the security dude floors her in a shopping area called Captain Cook's Square.

In terms of accents, that's a Middlesbrough accent (or Boro accent) or, locally, a Smoggie accent.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Should have knocked that cunt out. Especially after spitting the soda at her
I work S.I.A ans steward sercurity and i dunno IF i could have held myself back.
🤔🤔🤔😄😅
My jobby involves ALOT.of patience....But i usually LOVE it when they are taken awayby police or sorted by public. We are NOT allowed to touch them unless hit first. But evem THEN we can not hit back. We also have to just put them to the floor and hold them.down. so annoying. I would've LOVED to have knocked some C**Tz out in my time...🤣😊😅😍😎😎

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
This fat ugly Paki bitch thought she could get away but when she hit the ground, it caused a massive earthquake in Gaza and the Jews are being blamed for it but little do they know its all cos of this fat Paki Mamma. All she needs is one big strong N!gger cock inside her Paki pussy and she will soon calm down the horrible Cunt.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
Should have force fed her one drink after another until she was choking and vomiting all over herself. You want free drinks fatso? All you want and then some.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I work S.I.A ans steward sercurity and i dunno IF i could have held myself back.
🤔🤔🤔😄😅
My jobby involves ALOT.of patience....But i usually LOVE it when they are taken awayby police or sorted by public. We are NOT allowed to touch them unless hit first. But evem THEN we can not hit back. We also have to just put them to the floor and hold them.down. so annoying. I would've LOVED to have knocked some C**Tz out in my time...🤣😊😅😍😎😎
The idea is to 'gently' hold their head down and subtly grind it into the ground with your hand. A little grind this way, a little grind that way, purely for their own 'safety'...

variometer

Forum Veteran
I must admit for a fat cunt she had a lot of restraint strolling right past a salami shop.
IMG_0433.png

Horrible cunt, a Roma piece of shit in Middlesbrough (not too far from me). They're common in Boro, shoplifting or begging.
The place is Middlesbrough Bus Station; the security dude floors her in a shopping area called Captain Cook's Square.

In terms of accents, that's a Middlesbrough accent (or Boro accent) or, locally, a Smoggie accent.
Thanks, interesting info

Back