fights Fat simp loses eye defending thot from Chad with spear (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Dude with the pole is probably like: "Motherfucker, a nigga can't even go get a broken laundry pole fixed without getting harassed by gay ass clout chasers on every block? Here, suck on this you fucking queer"...

I saw absolutely nothing wrong with that scenery, until fatty mcfatass turned around and tried to start a fight for no fucking reason. The guy with the pole didn't even look at the group, intentionally brush them, or say anything to them until that fag tried to start shit.

I work in an environment where I and the other guys routinely carry long steel rebars, conduit ducts, rolls of cables, piping, wooden planks, etc., from trucks to worksites in this fashion all the time because of shitty commercial vehicle parking regulations not allowing them to back up to the site. If some pantywaist queers tried to start shit with us on a public street while we were loaded down with tools and stuff, any one of us would have reacted in the same manner.
-------------------------------------------------
Dude was literally the fifth wheel, but I'm sure he got some pity sex later. NOT. Also check how the damsel doesn't even touch him. Beyond Brutal. :ohshit::nods:

View attachment 599390

You can clearly tell by how and where in the group he is walking his "status" amongst that group. Those couples were double dating and the guys were probably old friends of his from school who are trying to distance from him because he most likely gave off creepy vibes. They are letting him tag along with them out of pity, or because they fear that he is gonna shoot up a kindergarten if they ghosted him so it is better to just let him think that he might have a chance with some other ladies at whatever venue they are going to, rather than letting his incel ass have a nice dose of roasting and laughs.

Last edited:

T878

Lurker
Dude with the pole is probably like: "Motherfucker, a nigga can't even go get a broken laundry pole fixed without getting harassed by gay ass clout chasers on every block? Here, suck on this you fucking queer"...

I saw absolutely nothing wrong with that scenery, until fatty mcfatass turned around and tried to start a fight for no fucking reason. The guy with the pole didn't even look at the group, intentionally brush them, or say anything to them until that fag tried to start shit.

I work in an environment where I and the other guys routinely carry long steel rebars, conduit ducts, rolls of cables, piping, wooden planks, etc., from trucks to worksites in this fashion all the time because of shitty commercial vehicle parking regulations not allowing them to back up to the site. If some pantywaist queers tried to start shit with us on a public street while we were loaded down with tools and stuff, any one of us would have reacted in the same manner.

You can clearly tell by how and where in the group he is walking his "status" amongst that group. Those couples were double dating and the guys were probably old friends of his from school who are trying to distance from him because he most likely gave off creepy vibes. They are letting him tag along with them out of pity, or because they fear that he is gonna shoot up a kindergarten if they ghosted him so it is better to just let him think that he might have a chance with some other ladies at whatever venue they are going to, rather than letting his incel ass have a nice dose of roasting and laughs.
Look again.. the guy touched that girls ass while waling by her.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I don't think he was, he just saw the groping happen and said something.

Yeah. It’s hard to get a screen shot of the buttock grab but he does get a full palm of her cheek for a split second.

61E83416-A377-474B-AC5E-63C612541BF4.jpeg

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face

Yo dawg, with sharpness like that you would probably have a more rewarding time hunting turkeys at a time of year when everything in the darn woods are turkey colored, and I fuckin' hear em everywhere but can never see em unless I happened to sit down on one when I get tired from walking LOL... Nice catch, I had to really blow up the vid player window to see that.

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
I don't think he was, he just saw the groping happen and said something.
Nope but probably, since this is a 3rd world brown country this was most likely a pickpocket, ironically after being jabbed in the eye the guy in the blue jacket attempts to pickpocket him.

Mateo1

Personal and national security aficionado.

Normally I would agree with you, but the guy with the makeshift spear actually grabbed a girl's butt. It was a quick, stealthy pat at about 9 seconds into the video. I am pretty sure it was deliberate. Take a closer look. Maybe he felt confident and brazen because he was walking around with a potential weapon. I am not sure exactly what that stick is, though.

I do think it is funny the way the fat man waddles over to the spear guy like he has bowling balls between his legs.

Back