Fed Up, These Black Americans Say It’s Time To Get Out Of The U.S. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
OPKcoyT.gif

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
Now she and her husband, who live in Wilmington, Delaware, are planning on relocating to Ecuador right after the election. She’ll continue her work as a doula and childbirth educator. He can work remotely as a video editor and animator.

I'm not sure they're going to find a warm, inviting atmosphere if they're moving to Ecuador or the other lady who moved to Spain.

It's fairly well-known that Hispanic communities are not necessarily wanting blacks in their areas. Visit Los Angeles and you'll understand what I mean...

jhouma77

This user was banned
They’ll be back. In fact? They’re full of shit. The government is paying them to sit their fat asses down and eat. So they’ll stay. It’s a fluke article

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
This is the best thing I have seen in many years.

Kitzo-Creed and her husband Aaron stand in the middle of Brandywine Creek at the First State National Historic Park in Wilmington, Delaware, on Oct. 9, 2020. The park is one of the few places they feel comfortable visiting as political tensions and rates of COVID-19 rise in the United States.  (Photo: Meredith Edlow for HuffPost)

Kitzo-Creed and her husband Aaron stand in the middle of Brandywine Creek at the First State National Historic Park in Wilmington, Delaware, on Oct. 9, 2020. The park is one of the few places they feel comfortable visiting as political tensions and rates of COVID-19 rise in the United States. (Photo: Meredith
Emily PeckSenior Reporter, HuffPost
HuffPostSat, October 10, 2020, 8:00 AM EDT
Above: Devon Kitzo-Creed stands in front of a shipping container in the parking lot of her apartment complex in Wilmington, Delaware, on Oct. 9, 2020. Credit: Meredith Edlow for HuffPost
Devon Kitzo-Creed, a 28-year-old African American woman, always planned on leaving the United States to live abroad. Definitely before she had children, but probably not until she was in her 30s.
2020 pushed up her timeline.
Now she and her husband, who live in Wilmington, Delaware, are planning on relocating to Ecuador right after the election. She’ll continue her work as a doula and childbirth educator. He can work remotely as a video editor and animator.

Why the rush? “The way things have gone this year, the political climate of our country, and just the way that I do not feel valued at all in this country,” Kitzo-Creed explained.
The day before Kitzo-Creed spoke to HuffPost, a Kentucky grand jury declined to indict police officers for murder after they shot and killed Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old Black woman, inside her Louisville, Kentucky, apartment.
That no one would face justice for the death of an innocent woman sent a familiar message to Kitzo-Creed: This country doesn’t care about Black people.
“It’s like the Black woman really is the most disrespected, disregarded person in America,” she said, echoing a Malcolm X quote made even more famous by Beyoncé. “So, I’m leaving.”
Kitzo-Creed is part of a group of African American professionals looking to leave, or who have already left, the United States. HuffPost spoke to several who said they were fed up with the daily drumbeat of racism, discrimination at work, the hostility of police officers, the fear of doing even the most mundane tasks.
Kitzo-Creed recalled how just this summer, she was getting followed around the grocery store. Another man recounted how a police car followed him at night just recently, sending his heart racing. A woman recalled asking a repairman at her home to put on a mask because of the pandemic. He told her, “We won’t need to do this after Trump wins the election.”
Almost every Black professional HuffPost spoke with had a story about a tense encounter with the police. Several said that the killings of Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery (shot while jogging), and George Floyd (killed by a police officer who kept a knee on his neck for eight minutes) were crystallizing moments.
While there is no hard data on the number of African Americans who live abroad or intend to move, anecdotally, discussions about whether to stick around in the U.S. are increasing — particularly among college-educated, relatively well-off Black Americans. USA Today and Condé Nast Traveler noted the trend in August. And after the presidential debate last month, Google saw an increase in searches for how to move to Canada.
It isn’t just politics and police violence, though. Everyone talked about the pandemic. “The shift really came this year with the pandemic,” said Sienna Brown, a 28-year-old African American woman who moved to Spain six years ago and now runs an online community for women who are interested in moving abroad. She said that initially, she mostly heard from women looking to travel internationally. Now it’s women who want to leave.
American blacks would never leave this Nation. Sure they are not the smartest people, but also not stupid.
First, the amount of money they receive through Social Services, housing vouchers, Section 8 housing, and then sidelining dope and or odd jobs, they live pretty darn good. They cannot do this in any other country on earth.

Next :
The few who will work, have first pick at all good paying Gov. jobs.
Preference of every college in the U.S.. Preference of mortgages, jobs, vocational training etc... All paid for. Just the way they want it.
Next is free public transportation. Free bus rides. Then free train rides . Then ????
Next :
Now that they are on a massive big roll through BLM , and many other White racist agendas, they know it's only a very short time before they rule the UNITED STATES.
No way they are leaving to " GREENER PASTURES". Because there are none.

WHITE PEOPLE have bowed to the grounds. Soon your daughters will be on their knees as you watch.
Worse, even this, you refuse to fight.
F***ING WHITE PUSSYS.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Indeed Guipago.

Also, White slave traders didn't run through the African jungle with lassos trying to catch Negroes.

Instead, Negro African tribal chiefs sold other Negroes to White slave traders.

And they would sell them for a barrel of potatoes, a barrel of Rum...etc...etc...

Thus...the low-life Niggers in America who are whining about "reparations," should actually be demanding "reparations" from every Sub-Saharan African country...because the ancestors of modern-day Sub-Saharan Africa are the ones who sold the ancestors of American niggers into slavery.

Regards,
-Ward
You're so fucking stupid. Open a fucking book. Brain-dead fucking white niggers.

WAH67

Well Known Member

Kitzo-Creed and her husband Aaron stand in the middle of Brandywine Creek at the First State National Historic Park in Wilmington, Delaware, on Oct. 9, 2020. The park is one of the few places they feel comfortable visiting as political tensions and rates of COVID-19 rise in the United States.  (Photo: Meredith Edlow for HuffPost)

Kitzo-Creed and her husband Aaron stand in the middle of Brandywine Creek at the First State National Historic Park in Wilmington, Delaware, on Oct. 9, 2020. The park is one of the few places they feel comfortable visiting as political tensions and rates of COVID-19 rise in the United States. (Photo: Meredith
Above: Devon Kitzo-Creed stands in front of a shipping container in the parking lot of her apartment complex in Wilmington, Delaware, on Oct. 9, 2020. Credit: Meredith Edlow for HuffPost
Devon Kitzo-Creed, a 28-year-old African American woman, always planned on leaving the United States to live abroad. Definitely before she had children, but probably not until she was in her 30s.

Why the rush? “The way things have gone this year, the political climate of our country, and just the way that I do not feel valued at all in this country,” Kitzo-Creed explained.
The day before Kitzo-Creed spoke to HuffPost, a Kentucky grand jury declined to indict police officers for murder after they shot and killed Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old Black woman, inside her Louisville, Kentucky, apartment.
That no one would face justice for the death of an innocent woman sent a familiar message to Kitzo-Creed: This country doesn’t care about Black people.
“It’s like the Black woman really is the most disrespected, disregarded person in America,” she said, echoing a Malcolm X quote made even more famous by Beyoncé. “So, I’m leaving.”
Kitzo-Creed is part of a group of African American professionals looking to leave, or who have already left, the United States. HuffPost spoke to several who said they were fed up with the daily drumbeat of racism, discrimination at work, the hostility of police officers, the fear of doing even the most mundane tasks.
Kitzo-Creed recalled how just this summer, she was getting followed around the grocery store. Another man recounted how a police car followed him at night just recently, sending his heart racing. A woman recalled asking a repairman at her home to put on a mask because of the pandemic. He told her, “We won’t need to do this after Trump wins the election.”
Almost every Black professional HuffPost spoke with had a story about a tense encounter with the police. Several said that the killings of Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery (shot while jogging), and George Floyd (killed by a police officer who kept a knee on his neck for eight minutes) were crystallizing moments.
While there is no hard data on the number of African Americans who live abroad or intend to move, anecdotally, discussions about whether to stick around in the U.S. are increasing — particularly among college-educated, relatively well-off Black Americans. USA Today and Condé Nast Traveler noted the trend in August. And after the presidential debate last month, Google saw an increase in searches for how to move to Canada.
It isn’t just politics and police violence, though. Everyone talked about the pandemic. “The shift really came this year with the pandemic,” said Sienna Brown, a 28-year-old African American woman who moved to Spain six years ago and now runs an online community for women who are interested in moving abroad. She said that initially, she mostly heard from women looking to travel internationally. Now it’s women who want to leave.
Which one is which.

jhouma77

This user was banned
American blacks would never leave this Nation. Sure they are not the smartest people, but also not stupid.
First, the amount of money they receive through Social Services, housing vouchers, Section 8 housing, and then sidelining dope and or odd jobs, they live pretty darn good. They cannot do this in any other country on earth.

Next :
The few who will work, have first pick at all good paying Gov. jobs.
Preference of every college in the U.S.. Preference of mortgages, jobs, vocational training etc... All paid for. Just the way they want it.
Next is free public transportation. Free bus rides. Then free train rides . Then ????
Next :
Now that they are on a massive big roll through BLM , and many other White racist agendas, they know it's only a very short time before they rule the UNITED STATES.
No way they are leaving to " GREENER PASTURES". Because there are none.

WHITE PEOPLE have bowed to the grounds. Soon your daughters will be on their knees as you watch.
Worse, even this, you refuse to fight.
F***ING WHITE PUSSYS.
3rd world here we come in the USA due to niggers. However they’ll only do so much. Not like they’ll take over white people outside cities. They’re not that stupid. They’ll get killed no matter the amount that tries to take over. But they’re fucking white women to have niglets suck on gov tit

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
3rd world here we come in the USA due to niggers. However they’ll only do so much. Not like they’ll take over white people outside cities. They’re not that stupid. They’ll get killed no matter the amount that tries to take over. But they’re fucking white women to have niglets suck on gov tit
Some blacks have left. Went to Af r.c Icahn. Returned a year later stating they could not find gainful employment . And did not feel all that welcomed.
I currently know of a Biracial ( she is white) leaving for Portugal as they do not like the racial climate of the U.S..
Really ?
Blacks have to choice in all Gov jobs.
Colleges,
Mortgages,
Student loans,
Etc...
This country has bent over backward to make right the wrongs of the past . But it's not enough.
F**k them. Leave.

jhouma77

This user was banned
Some blacks have left. Went to Af r.c Icahn. Returned a year later stating they could not find gainful employment . And did not feel all that welcomed.
I currently know of a Biracial ( she is white) leaving for Portugal as they do not like the racial climate of the U.S..
Really ?
Blacks have to choice in all Gov jobs.
Colleges,
Mortgages,
Student loans,
Etc...
This country has bent over backward to make right the wrongs of the past . But it's not enough.
F**k them. Leave.
They’re not leaving. Niggers go to Africa to “see their people” and find those Africans want money from them. They don’t help one another here. Much less in their motherland. They have it made here. Can say all they want? Everything is handed to them on a silver platter and it’s still not enough. I say quit giving. They’ll wake the fuck up.

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
She's just ... so ... round.
I'm not one to kink shame, but dayum son, dat a land whale if I'd ever seen one.

barlimo

This user was banned
To Put It In One Sentence...

America Would Be 100% Better Off Without Filthy, Low-life Criminal Niggers.

Regards,
-Ward
So you like criminal low life white trash? Perhaps you would welcome them living next door to you? Then again perhaps you are one of them. I only ask because these scum never get a mention from the average poster on this site.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
Since my post a (few above) the woman did go to Portugal.
She is back already !!!!!

She said the Portugee people made it clear that she or her family are not welcome . She called the Portugee people " as racist as it gets" . She said she only saw dark or black people once in her 5 months there.
I was present when my friend ( white) asked her "now what" ?
She said ," I guess I'll back on Social Services again until I figure out something" .

I told her to move to Ghana . A few thousand American negros are raving how nice it is .

The title of this post is the best news I've heard in a long time.
Let's just all agree that it's human nature to hate anyone outside your 'tribe', enough with the intellectual bullshit, trying to quell nature....get out! I agree, see how much fun it is over in any African nation, apart from South Africa, you'll be on the next plane BACK to the USA.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Indeed Guipago.

Also, White slave traders didn't run through the African jungle with lassos trying to catch Negroes.

Instead, Negro African tribal chiefs sold other Negroes to White slave traders.

And they would sell them for a barrel of potatoes, a barrel of Rum...etc...etc...

Thus...the low-life Niggers in America who are whining about "reparations," should actually be demanding "reparations" from every Sub-Saharan African country...because the ancestors of modern-day Sub-Saharan Africa are the ones who sold the ancestors of American niggers into slavery.

Regards,
-Ward
Ah Ward, you can't have heard. Not only is gender 'fluid', so is historical reality... any thing we don't like about the past we can call 'hurtful' and then just white it out.
Historical revisionism is all the rage now, don't ye know!

DaisyPug

Lurker
The Son's of Adam and Eve were Cane, Abel, and Seth. Abel was killed by Cane. Cane was cast out and was cursed and all of his descendants cursed with full lips, nappy hair, low IQ's that will borerline on being known as "mentall retarded", and an insatiable love for watermelon, chicken, and collard greens. These people are still amongst us. As for everyone else on earth, they came from Seth. Be grateful you came from Seth.

freebsd

Well Known Member

She was shot for being an idiot and waiveing her rights. Everyone with a gun in that apartment is still alive today.
Arbery treid to steal a shotgun and got what he deserved, agains EVERYONE with a gun there is alive today.
Floyd, again waived his rights, and everyone with a gun there is alive today.
Strang no one on the left is upset the cops VIOLATED sanctuary city law. Counterfeit money is FEDERAL law, what were they doing enforcing it in a sanctuary city?
The Son's of Adam and Eve were Cane, Abel, and Seth. Abel was killed by Cane. Cane was cast out and was cursed and all of his descendants cursed with full lips, nappy hair, low IQ's that will borerline on being known as "mentall retarded", and an insatiable love for watermelon, chicken, and collard greens. These people are still amongst us. As for everyone else on earth, they came from Seth. Be grateful you came from Seth.
Damn. Here I thought some of lucy's kids bumbped uglies with a monkey or two.
But that nappy hair isn't just on the head. It explains why blacks are so angry all the time. Put a brillo pad in your hand and toss one off, and see if your mood doesn't' go south. Also explains the big meat. It wears down real fast.

Back