accident FedEx - They Really Take "The World On Time" Slogan Seriously (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

HomeInvader

Home Invader
I swear, these retards never learn. And the only way they learn is finding out the hard way. If you're such a piece of shit that you have to destroy peoples property in the name of some dead drug monkey, I won't feel sorry for you if something like this happens.

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
Dipshit george floyd "protestors" hop onto a FedEx truck, hit it with bats and flash their guns at the driver. He, righteously, feels threatened and drives away with Darnel stuck under the trailer's wheels. Darnel is dead and driver ISN'T charged....a happy ending for all!

View attachment 698620
What were they doing down beneath the Wheels? Were they crawling under the parked truck? Were they climbing between trailers and fell when the truck started moving? I wish we had a better cameraman than Ice Cube, shit we all know he can act but leave the videography to the pros. I give it a solid 2 out of 5 stars the screaming was quite comical.

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body
Dipshit george floyd "protestors" hop onto a FedEx truck, hit it with bats and flash their guns at the driver. He, righteously, feels threatened and drives away with Darnel stuck under the trailer's wheels. Darnel is dead and driver ISN'T charged....a happy ending for all!

View attachment 698620
I thought it was a woman for the way of the screams but was an stupid guy. Nice very nice.

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
1) i've never seen a nigger so retarded that he pulls a full-on chink-out like that til he's dead from it...
b) my brother owns a truck and if you scratch his paint he will do a lot more than just run you over and drag you to death...
3.333333333...) i forget what the the 3rd thing was...

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡

View attachment 698620
Hahaha they learned a lesson that day. Stupid fucking twit

Back