beatings Felonious Assault (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
the guy clearly has the upper hand in power at first kick . That girl/person was no threat but yet the aggressor did not stop even After clearly seeing that the ‘’person‘’ was completely incapacitated. The dude doing all the kicking is a FUCKING BULLY plane and simple …and took advantage of the situation COMPLETELY.…. now with that being said given I don’t know the situation there is ONE exception. If that person hurt a child sexually or other than by all means keep kicking .

mrln

silent ghost
the guy clearly has the upper hand in power at first kick . That girl/person was no threat but yet the aggressor did not stop even After clearly seeing that the ‘’person‘’ was completely incapacitated. The dude doing all the kicking is a FUCKING BULLY plane and simple …and took advantage of the situation COMPLETELY.…. now with that being said given I don’t know the situation there is ONE exception. If that person hurt a child sexually or other than by all means keep kicking .
or maybe when they went outside of the bar,saw that the person who he was making out with has an adams apple.

Theseus

King Of Athens
If that’s a woman then no woman deserves that
I think this one might make you re think a little? 😂
67F984AF-96D6-48FC-B3E9-B8936E010B7A.jpeg

j3Rii

NewbieX
We’ll said. Soft bully with soft hands. He tried to switch it up by punching them in the back of head. But quickly returned to kicks when the pain was to great for his skinny wrists. ☠️ Fucking hilarious that was.

Back