Police Female Cop Responds To A Call (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
Surely men should have sent to deal with that, how can they expect a lady to sort that out, or am I a male chauvinist pig ?

JalHordan

Fresh Meat
How do the majority of American cops become cops?
Well, to be a cop (for 80%) in America, the training usually starts very early. It starts in grade school with them receiving poor grades and picked on by classmates. This training continues into high school. In HS, they start to become angry and vengful as no girls want to talk to them, let alone date or more. They feel so disgruntled, that they dicide they want to "kill people legally" and they join the military. Now, this is a key part of their training, they must fail out of bootcamp before week 5, and then must get a profile ( a military dr note) that says they can only do lite duty. They stay with that program of lite duty until the military can chapter (kick out) them out. Then they go back to their home town and ask to be a cop. They say sure, you're a military failure, you would be perfect for duty! They go through training for cops. You know, hide your planted evidence here, shoot at a suspect 50 ft away with a knife and dump a whole clip in him, then they need pretend medical training to pretend to save the person they shot 10 times (gun hold 15 so yea, cops shoot like storm troopers) all while continuing to say "drop the knife sir". With this, their years and years of training are complete. Now they get to exact vengeance on all the pretty ladies and successful men that helped with his early training. So yea, the kid you used to throw wadded up balls of paper at and making fun of him for having two dads is now fully qualified to be a cop! #acab edit"fixed a your to you're"

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
Female cops just turn me on!!! I’ve always fantasized that one arrests me and forces me to have sex with her.
im-a-cop-undercover.gif

Back