Female Nursing Assistant rapes dementia patients (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
  • Tiara Lynn Ford, 23, of Ohio, was arrested Thursday for raping elderly dementia patients at the assisted living facility where she worked
  • Ford worked as a nurse's aide at The Inn at University Village in Massillon, Ohio
  • Investigators allegedly obtained 'video recordings of Ms. Ford sexually assaulting elderly residents of the facility,' police said
  • Ford reportedly used a cell phone to make the recordings

Link to article here

Ohio nursing assistant arrested for raping elderly dementia patients'

Last edited:

DokraOwl

Hooter
Well that's sad. Hopefully some butch trans-woman lesbians string her up at the woman's prison she is sent to and return the deed.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
This nigga raped and impregnated a woman in a vegetative state in Arizona while working as a nurse. Staff had no idea she was pregnant until she gave birth. He was caught after all male staff were DNA tested
Screenshot_2022-03-08-01-19-03-1.png

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
This nigga raped and impregnated a woman in a vegetative state in Arizona while working as a nurse. Staff had no idea she was pregnant until she gave birth. He was caught after all male staff were DNA tested View attachment 573381
I get it! Just look at Da Fuck;No right minded Chicks gonna lay down under that Fkn Jagoff! Lol,🤣...SP
  • Tiara Lynn Ford, 23, of Ohio, was arrested Thursday for raping elderly dementia patients at the assisted living facility where she worked
  • Ford worked as a nurse's aide at The Inn at University Village in Massillon, Ohio
  • Investigators allegedly obtained 'video recordings of Ms. Ford sexually assaulting elderly residents of the facility,' police said
She ain't nuttin But a "Dead Head Rapist" (Rapes Dead Heads),Get it?
Lmfao,🤣😂🤣...SP
There's alot of Sick Bastards out there Peeps! If I don't laugh;I'll cry,Then try to Fgr out how to Hunt them down! So it's Da Giggles for now!
SP

Last edited:

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Ohh my Dad was in a nursing home for over a year with locked in syndrome before he died. He was aware of things but couldn't move. I'm thinking allsorts now because all the young staff there are paid peanuts. Hope non of them ever gave him a slap or even called him names because he understood.

Last edited:

sandman1977

Lurker
Sucks to see an old fuck living your dream…

Back