accident Female Worker Crushed By Forklift (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mackerel

Forum Veteran

Bansaku

Well Known Member
too bad the forklift is so light , not enough weight to crush the fuck outta her and just leave a huge smear................ lol

anyone wondering why the crowd ran to her? They have noticed her life changing 10000 vietnamese dong bill that just fell out of her pocket, which equals 0.4 USD, and they took profit of the situation...
LMAO
Light?! A forklift weighs 4x that of an average car, not counting the load! 8000 lb death machine as I always say. 😜
And as a P.I.T. operator, you sure as fuck feel it if you run over a rock, let alone a person! Blind spot my fucking ass. The forklift was in reverse, meaning the operator's head should have been facing backwards and should have easily see the woman with ample time to stop. Fucking retard!

As for the worker, she was just as much at fault. Workers on the floor who work near P.I.T. should know both of 2 rules. First, the forklift is king! Second, because of the first rule, it is up to the employee to BE AWARE of all P.I.T. and take caution, especially around corners; Same goes for the operator. The forklift in question (Hitachi) was propane powered, meaning there is no reason other than retardation that the dumb bitch should not have heard the thing coming. The cunt didn't even turn to look as she shot out from behind the wall (r.e. typical of women, see my post from last week) and deserves to be a shit-stain on concrete!

🤟😎

Last edited:

Shady as Fuck

Hello All!
According to initial information, the accident happened at about 9:30 a.m. on August 22, at the completed team area, Akalia Vietnam Shoes Co., Ltd.At that time, a female worker named Tran Thi M.; living in Mau Lam commune, Nhu Thanh district) after returning from the washroom. At the same time, a forklift truck was reversing from outside.

Due to the driver's blindness and lack of observation, the forklift backed up and hit female worker M., causing the victim to fall and be run over by the forklift.

This female worker was quickly taken to Nhu Thanh District General Hospital for emergency treatment, but the victim did not survive.

Immediately after the incident, Nhu Thanh District Police sent forces to the scene to coordinate with relevant units to investigate and clarify the cause of the accident.

It is known that Akalia Vietnam Shoes Co., Ltd. went into operation in early 2021, currently this company has more than 6,000 employees.

View attachment 609182
Now c'mon!! Stevie Wonder could've seen that fuckin' thing coming!😎

mrln

silent ghost
its both peoples fault. and the company.
apparently theres no back up warning,because it would have been heard.
as an operator goes,you turn around and go forward. or you turn your head to see over your shoulders. looks like that operator didnt do either. just looked in his mirror.
the dumb broad too. she was all "la dee daa-ing" it as she was walking. she came from behind whatever is there and NEVER turned her head to see if the coast was clear.
if that were america,there would be some esplainin to do!
then fines handed out.

Back