fights Fight in Guernsey pub (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mccracken

giving death, taking death
angry boy...
no ! i m not fucking angry at all..! right now im watching Midsomer murders dubbed in german . I like Troys german voice,,,,, but as you already know...all english are traitors especially you in the north -you dont get it what happens to you, do you

• Haha
Reactions: HG

HG

95T exp
no ! i m not fucking angry at all..! right now im watching Midsomer murders dubbed in german . I like Troys german voice,,,,, but as you already know...all english are traitors especially you in the north -you dont get it what happens to you, dont you
germany bent over and opened its doors to africa and beyond years ago - you are angry...

mccracken

giving death, taking death
germany bent over and opened its doors to africa and beyond years ago - you are angry...
yeah youre right, more than this. im POWERLESS. unable to change anything .....let the useless scum come in

• Sad
Reactions: HG

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
Cunt made his own sound effect “BOOOOM”😂😂
German beers are not to be messed about with !

Which was then followed up by a couple of stomps to the head.
The old saying around here is , loose lips sink ships , don't write cheques your ass can't cash , but my personal favorite....

It's better to keep your mouth shut , and let everyone assume you're a fool, rather than open it and remove all doubt ! 🤔

Back