bizarre Films Himself Shooting Security Guard (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
That´s the crappiest Nike shirt that I ever saw.
It's a size too small as well - he probably stole it from Vanilla Ice and didn't know what size it was. and his hat looks like he stole it from a Bee keeper!

tfoolery

Rookie
Don’t click on this guys videos anymore. He just steals them from other websites that aren’t marked. I’m so sick of seeing his repeats, can this guy be banned from posting? He is just a thief stealing videos and writing his own captions.

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator
Don’t click on this guys videos anymore. He just steals them from other websites that aren’t marked. I’m so sick of seeing his repeats, can this guy be banned from posting? He is just a thief stealing videos and writing his own captions.
Oh I'm sorry, I'm fairly sure that @Monkman777 wasn't aware that he is supposed to go and film the incidents and commit the crimes himself.

Monkman777

Forum Veteran
As does everyone here too fucktard.

ZZZBen

This user was banned
It was at a Motel 6 and it happened near Grand Rapids, Michigan.... Victim was a 38-year-old security guard so the title checks out.

Gunman was apparently suffering from severe depression and anxiety all throughout his young life, he killed himself at his mother's residence.

Back