beatings Firefighter drop kicks attempted jumper (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
The way suicidal people are usually treated is inhuman. Deprived of their liberty under The Mental Health Act (aka “under section” or “sectioned” in the UK), forcibly medicated or drop kicked by the person saving you!

The majority just don’t get adequate help in the first place, which is a societal problem and not just down to mental health care services (which are also drastically under-funded).

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
The way suicidal people are usually treated is inhuman. Deprived of their liberty under The Mental Health Act (aka “under section” or “sectioned” in the UK), forcibly medicated or drop kicked by the person saving you!

The majority just don’t get adequate help in the first place, which is a societal problem and not just down to mental health care services (which are also drastically under-funded).
Exactly. First she’s depressed as all hell and then, to make matters worse, she gets kicked in the fuck’n face.

Iron Manchild

Am I the only one who did the reading?
If she waited long enough for firefighters to get set up above her and formulate a plan this entertaining, I'm guessing she wasn't fully decided.

Back