Five children among 6 killed in Muskogee, Oklahoma, shooting rampage (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The only difference between a white dude shooting 5 people at a mall and a nig shooting 5 people at a drug dealers house boils down to motive. The FBI defines the elements of the crime, which pretty much means “mass shooting” mostly apply only to white people. In most fucked up Amercian’s minds, only whites can be racist. The same applies to “hate crimes”, 9/10 people charged are white people...yet as example, last week a nig stabbed a 12 y/o white kid in the neck while screaming racial slurs like “white devil”. Was he charged with hate crime? NOPE.
That’s true, and that’s bullshit, and I wasn’t suggesting anything otherwise. Other than maybe getting drunk and punching someone like an idiot, I’ve never committed a crime against anyone I didn’t hate, have you? I think the term ‘hate crime’ SHOULDN’T have to exist, but it’s easy to forget that not everyone is a reasonable human being, and some take joy in causing others harm simply for being black or white or gay or really into ska or whatever. If someone gets hurt by someone sheerly because they were a (whatever), I do think that warrants a stiffer sentence, and if hate-crime laws are the means to that prosecutorial end, well, that’s okay. I also think that random killings of completely innocent people are nothing short of terrorism and should be prosecuted as such, maybe with stiffer penalties still.

White folks are most certainly not the only racists, and any time a non-white racist gets treated differently than a white one would in the same circumstances, yeah, that’s shitty. Then again, maybe some concessions need to be made now and again for appearances when by a WIDE margin, most crime against people simply for being a (whatever) has been for all of western history and I believe (admittedly to a lesser than historical degree) still is committed by white folks, but that’s a hefty maybe and not at all what I was talking about.

I say again, I am a white man, and I’m neither particularly for nor against any race, sex, religion, sexual preference, or anything else that doesn’t hurt others, but mass shootings against random, unaffiliated, innocent people of random or multiple descriptions (and while we’re at it shootings of groups of majority non-white, straight, males) in the modern U.S. are simply almost always politically or ‘morally’ motivated and committed by disgruntled white men. It’s not a statement of bias on my part, it’s a statement of statistical fact. That’s what I was trying to say, nothing more or less.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
That’s true, and that’s bullshit, and I wasn’t suggesting anything otherwise. Other than maybe getting drunk and punching someone like an idiot, I’ve never committed a crime against anyone I didn’t hate, have you? I think the term ‘hate crime’ SHOULDN’T have to exist, but it’s easy to forget that not everyone is a reasonable human being, and some take joy in causing others harm simply for being black or white or gay or really into ska or whatever. If someone gets hurt by someone sheerly because they were a (whatever), I do think that warrants a stiffer sentence, and if hate-crime laws are the means to that prosecutorial end, well, that’s okay. I also think that random killings of completely innocent people are nothing short of terrorism and should be prosecuted as such, maybe with stiffer penalties still.

White folks are most certainly not the only racists, and any time a non-white racist gets treated differently than a white one would in the same circumstances, yeah, that’s shitty. Then again, maybe some concessions need to be made now and again for appearances when by a WIDE margin, most crime against people simply for being a (whatever) has been for all of western history and I believe (admittedly to a lesser than historical degree) still is committed by white folks, but that’s a hefty maybe and not at all what I was talking about.

I say again, I am a white man, and I’m neither particularly for nor against any race, sex, religion, sexual preference, or anything else that doesn’t hurt others, but mass shootings against random, unaffiliated, innocent people of random or multiple descriptions (and while we’re at it shootings of groups of majority non-white, straight, males) in the modern U.S. are simply almost always politically or ‘morally’ motivated and committed by disgruntled white men. It’s not a statement of bias on my part, it’s a statement of statistical fact. That’s what I was trying to say, nothing more or less.
Like I said, it sounds to me like you are placing more value on certain people’s lives. Anyway, not all mass killings done by black people automatically mean the victims are not “innocent”. You fucking liberals are so confused and ultimately the most racist out there.
I will also say this bullshit about paying for the sins of our forefathers needs to stop now. “Reparations” and such is not about making things right, it’s about revenge pure and simple. This little victim attitude does not help race relations at all, in fact it is one of the major complaints white racists have against blacks. Get over it, move on, stop living in the past. Blacks are given more than fair chances in modern times...,hence the black president!
What else? Oh- you have no proof that a majority of race crimes are committed by whites you only have what media tells you.. obviously if race crimes are committed by non whites they are rarely labeled as such. There are more non whites killing 4+ at a time guaranteed. It’s just not a big deal, or in mass media cause most people don't care about ghetto shit (like yourself)
Many times, in reality these “spree murders” or “mass murders” labeled as hate crimes really make no difference in sentencing, because likely they are already not getting out of prison or getting the death penalty. Therefore, these terms are made mostly for the media frenzy.
Basically over all, pull your head out of your ass.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
@thegrandwazoo
F1C8E6AE-628E-4D83-B441-697AD9A43FC8.jpeg

Like I said, it sounds to me like you are placing more value on certain people’s lives. Anyway, not all mass killings done by black people automatically mean the victims are not “innocent”. You fucking liberals are so confused and ultimately the most racist out there.
I will also say this bullshit about paying for the sins of our forefathers needs to stop now. “Reparations” and such is not about making things right, it’s about revenge pure and simple. This little victim attitude does not help race relations at all, in fact it is one of the major complaints white racists have against blacks. Get over it, move on, stop living in the past. Blacks are given more than fair chances in modern times...,hence the black president!
What else? Oh- you have no proof that a majority of race crimes are committed by whites you only have what media tells you.. obviously if race crimes are committed by non whites they are rarely labeled as such. There are more non whites killing 4+ at a time guaranteed. It’s just not a big deal, or in mass media cause most people don't care about ghetto shit (like yourself)
Many times, in reality these “spree murders” or “mass murders” labeled as hate crimes really make no difference in sentencing, because likely they are already not getting out of prison or getting the death penalty. Therefore, these terms are made mostly for the media frenzy.
Basically over all, pull your head out of your ass.
I’m not a liberal, I didn’t mention reparations, and I wasn’t talking about any type of crime but mass shootings, which I’m sorry to report are still overwhelmingly committed by disgruntled white guys. I’m not the one in need of a rectal craniotomy...

loop0987

CuriouslyMorbid
Hmmm looks like a mix to me. Because we are all fucking human, with the capability to kill one another. I love when ppl bring race into situations. A shitty person is a shitty person. I judge ppl by their character. And the size of their dick. 😜
Might I add...white dick. Haha I’m sorry but black dick is not for me no matter what. 😂 we all have preferences 😛

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Did I say non-white guys never commit mass shootings? No, no I never did. You’re probably one of those folks that ‘debunks’ climate change because you got a foot of snow in March, too, aren’t you? Of course other groups do it, just like a 100th as often.
44E9A6C8-B6C4-4B1E-AF62-209BA454C543.jpeg
Again, you are completely wrong. It is simply not true that more whites commit mass murder pal. The only difference is when whites do it, it is all over the media, that’s why it seems like it is only whites to sheep like you.

View attachment 501421 Again, you are completely wrong. It is simply not true that more whites commit mass murder pal. The only difference is when whites do it, it is all over the media, that’s why it seems like it is only whites to sheep like you.
Once again, I’m not talking about ALL mass shootings. I’m talking about mass shootings of random people the shooter doesn’t know or have beef with (aside, occasionally, from a general beef with people of the victims’ race, religion, sexual preference, etc.). THAT VERY PARTICULAR kind of mass shooter is damn near always a mentally ill white guy. Reading comprehension is SUCH a problem on the internet, you’d think that since it’s all reading and writing it’d be better. Christ.

White guys aren’t the only ones that commit mass shootings, not by a long shot. Damn near EVERY mass shooting of random and innocent people (as opposed to gang, drug-debt, etc. motive of specific victims) in the USA, though, is committed by a disturbed, disgruntled white guy.

Shooting up a dope dealer’s house because he stepped on your toes or owes you a bunch of money he won’t pay and shooting kids at a school, people in a church, movie theater, mall, etc. are two very different things, and the latter almost exclusively gets done by white guys. I’m a white guy, I’m not pro- or anti- any race, that’s just the facts of the matter.
Honestly, a motherfucker who will kill indiscriminately and unprovoked is more concerning than a guy with a short fuse, but who still has a fuse.

White guys aren’t the only ones that commit mass shootings, not by a long shot. Damn near EVERY mass shooting of random and innocent people (as opposed to gang, drug-debt, etc. motive of specific victims) in the USA, though, is committed by a disturbed, disgruntled white guy.

Shooting up a dope dealer’s house because he stepped on your toes or owes you a bunch of money he won’t pay and shooting kids at a school, people in a church, movie theater, mall, etc. are two very different things, and the latter almost exclusively gets done by white guys. I’m a white guy, I’m not pro- or anti- any race, that’s just the facts of the matter.
finally someone with a brain around here lmfao

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
Five children were among six people killed Tuesday in a shooting rampage at a home in Muskogee, Oklahoma, authorities said.

Suspect Jarron Deajon Pridgeon, 25, was taken into custody, Muskogee Police Officer Lynn Hamlin said. "We don't believe it was random," she said. "We just don't have details yet of the why or what happened."

Hamlin said the suspect and victims all lived in the home, but that the exact nature of their relationships had not been determined.

Officers responded to a call at about 1:30 a.m. of a multiple shooting at the home, Hamlin said. The officers encountered a person with a gun, and one officer fired one shot that missed the armed person as he ran from the scene, police said.

Pridgeon was later arrested after a short foot pursuit. Hamlin said Pridgeon lives in the home and was not cooperating with investigators.

Officers at the scene found one man and four children dead, Hamlin said. Another child died after being air-lifted to a hospital.

Five children were among six people killed in shooting rampage in Muskogee, Oklahoma.

Five children were among six people killed in shooting rampage in Muskogee, Oklahoma.
"There was another female ... with another small child, and they were both life-flighted to a Tulsa hospital," she said. "That small child also was pronounced deceased. "

The woman was conscious and stable, Hamlin said.

Pridgeon was charged with assault and battery after he threw a large piece of cement at a woman on Feb. 3, 2019. He pleaded guilty and was put on probation for three years. A judge in June 2019 ordered an evaluation by a state mental health expert to determine if Pridgeon "suffers from a mental illness," court records show. A report on the evaluation is filed in the case under seal from the public.

Muskogee Public Schools released a statement Tuesday saying two of the children who died were students at Creek Elementary School and that a third student was injured. It was not immediately clear whether the third student was the child who later died.

“No words can adequately express our sadness in losing these students," schools superintendent Jarod Mendenhall said. "Our thoughts and prayers are with this family.”

Hamlin, at times near tears as she spoke briefly with reporters, expressed "shock, sadness" at the shooting. She said officers who responded to the scene would be meeting with department therapists.

Muskogee is a city of about 38,000 people, 50 miles southeast of Tulsa
Remember the song -
" I'm Proud to be a Okee from Muskogee".
But that was before the dindus invaded Musgokee.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Five children were among six people killed Tuesday in a shooting rampage at a home in Muskogee, Oklahoma, authorities said.

Suspect Jarron Deajon Pridgeon, 25, was taken into custody, Muskogee Police Officer Lynn Hamlin said. "We don't believe it was random," she said. "We just don't have details yet of the why or what happened."

Hamlin said the suspect and victims all lived in the home, but that the exact nature of their relationships had not been determined.

Officers responded to a call at about 1:30 a.m. of a multiple shooting at the home, Hamlin said. The officers encountered a person with a gun, and one officer fired one shot that missed the armed person as he ran from the scene, police said.

Pridgeon was later arrested after a short foot pursuit. Hamlin said Pridgeon lives in the home and was not cooperating with investigators.

Officers at the scene found one man and four children dead, Hamlin said. Another child died after being air-lifted to a hospital.

"There was another female ... with another small child, and they were both life-flighted to a Tulsa hospital," she said. "That small child also was pronounced deceased. "

The woman was conscious and stable, Hamlin said.

Pridgeon was charged with assault and battery after he threw a large piece of cement at a woman on Feb. 3, 2019. He pleaded guilty and was put on probation for three years. A judge in June 2019 ordered an evaluation by a state mental health expert to determine if Pridgeon "suffers from a mental illness," court records show. A report on the evaluation is filed in the case under seal from the public.

Muskogee Public Schools released a statement Tuesday saying two of the children who died were students at Creek Elementary School and that a third student was injured. It was not immediately clear whether the third student was the child who later died.

“No words can adequately express our sadness in losing these students," schools superintendent Jarod Mendenhall said. "Our thoughts and prayers are with this family.”

Hamlin, at times near tears as she spoke briefly with reporters, expressed "shock, sadness" at the shooting. She said officers who responded to the scene would be meeting with department therapists.

Muskogee is a city of about 38,000 people, 50 miles southeast of Tulsa
It's Your Shit Criminal and Court Systems that's Fucked! The Guy's Clearly Fkd-up! Evaluated or Not,U Fkn Idiots! Assault & Battery by throwing a Lrg piece of Cement at the Woman! Yep,He's a Safe Fella;Gv Him Three(3) Years Probation, U Fkn Idiot's! He should've been in a Facility,Or at least Monitored! Now Six(6) Fkn People R Dead,And Five(5) of them "Children"...Live with that U Fkn Assholes!...SP

Back