Florida road rage incident kills motorcyclist (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gman2011

Fresh Meat
Jacksonville, FL - This happened right outside my neighborhood yesterday evening. It’s not gory, but I never see stuff from the US so I thought it was cool. Apparently it was a road rage incident, which confirmed everyone’s suspicion that it was intentional after viewing the video. They caught the driver of the SUV this morning and Border Patrol was there, leading everyone to believe he was here illegally…thanks Biden. The driver on the left had minimal injuries while his friend who was run over died at the hospital. He was 28.

Faggot who was driving the SUV:
354DCC9F-C90F-4554-B2C5-6A3E03785478.jpeg

8B9FC3BF-970E-4CAA-9E59-90D5D5709B5F.jpeg

86707A51-2D52-4F2F-821C-912C24055C21.jpeg

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
He shouldn’t have done this… but… motorcycle riders can be douche bags…

When they’re splitting lanes i sometimes get the urge to change lanes “without seeing them coming”…
I don't know why the splitting lane thing irritates me so much but it really fucking does!

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
Jacksonville, FL - This happened right outside my neighborhood yesterday evening. It’s not gory, but I never see stuff from the US so I thought it was cool. Apparently it was a road rage incident, which confirmed everyone’s suspicion that it was intentional after viewing the video. They caught the driver of the SUV this morning and Border Patrol was there, leading everyone to believe he was here illegally…thanks Biden. The driver on the left had minimal injuries while his friend who was run over died at the hospital. He was 28.

View attachment 683728

View attachment 683729

View attachment 683730

View attachment 683731
Yeah, thanks Biden.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..

View attachment 683728

View attachment 683729

View attachment 683730

View attachment 683731
Looks Mexican..probably illegal 😳

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

View attachment 683728

View attachment 683729

View attachment 683730

View attachment 683731
Another killing by an illegal alien animal ... get these nasty creatures out of my country before something bad happens to them.....

Yeah, thanks Biden.
No.... how about FUCK BIDEN.... Fuckin corrupt son of a bitch..

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran

View attachment 683728

View attachment 683729

View attachment 683730

View attachment 683731
N!gger shouldn't be here in the first place!

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View attachment 683728

View attachment 683729

View attachment 683730

View attachment 683731
Imagine that

mrln

silent ghost
He shouldn’t have done this… but… motorcycle riders can be douche bags…

When they’re splitting lanes i sometimes get the urge to change lanes “without seeing them coming”…
or at a red light,open my door to act like i was going to pour something out of the water bottle.

Another killing by an illegal alien animal ... get these nasty creatures out of my country before something bad happens to them.....

No.... how about FUCK BIDEN.... Fuckin corrupt son of a bitch..
its all about the money. this failed administration know fucking damn well theres quite the percent of criminal element mixed in. this is where these loser politicians are betting on them to be arrested,so they and their buddies can make a lille side cash on that arresting hustle goin on. thus keeeping them in the system till they flee the country.

Last edited:
Back