Florist supervisor strangled a pregnant young employee and then raped her corpse (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
CHICAGO (CN) - A florist supervisor strangled a pregnant young employee and then raped her corpse, the young woman's mother claims in court. Sherry Anicich sued Home Depot, Grand Flower Growers, Grand owners John and Todd Mossel, and Vinca Solutions, on Monday in Cook County Court, on behalf of her deceased daughter Alisha Bromfield and unborn granddaughter Baby Ava Lucille.Brian M. Cooper, 37, was sentenced in July to two life sentences for the murders, the Green Bay Press Gazette reported.

http://www.courthousenews.com/2014/08/13/70343.htm

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
25992302.sf.jpg

megagorelover

Fresh Meat
not defending the dude, but if she was that offended and angry by his advances, then why did she go, alone, to a wedding with him, then back to his hotel room? js

Imemine

Lurker
I just hope nobody sent flowers to the funeral that came from Grand Flower Growers.

I got a chuckle from your comment..
But it's extremely sad for some prick to do such a thing and raping the PREGNANT mother knowing the child inside is struggling, suffocating and dying inside her mothers womb in which she is supposed to be protected, inside her home until shes born and into her mothers arms and warm heart. I can only imagine how that baby was moving about the belly and suffocating..it was most likely visible through her belly. Sad, very very sad!
I'm actually from Chicago and numerous murders happen every day but these kind are just pure evil! I'd risk my life to kill him for what he has done...if I were to run into him, the sad thing about that is, that's not really likely that he'll ever get out of jail alive!!!

Good thing is that the hardcore bad asses in jail DO NOT TAKE OFFENDERS& CRIMINALS ALIKE who are child and women killers very well,

I'm positive that sick son of a bitch will be in a living hell while incarcerated! Raped, beaten, raped, beaten, and repeated over and over and over again-hopefully multiple times a day!

Last edited:

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
he's on the cusp of middle age...makes me wonder what other crimes he may have committed and concealed on his wonderous journey of life.

i dont think this kind of sick fetish just falls into ones lap when age of 40 comes a knockin

and what specifically was his thrill in this sad event...the kill...or the chance to do it to a corpse (or both)

Cheesy Lice

Calm Your Tits
he's on the cusp of middle age...makes me wonder what other crimes he may have committed and concealed on his wonderous journey of life.

i dont think this kind of sick fetish just falls into ones lap when age of 40 comes a knockin

and what specifically was his thrill in this sad event...the kill...or the chance to do it to a corpse (or both)
I agree. One does not simply wake up at 40 & think, "Hey! Imma murder a pregnant girl and then defile her corpse".

Curious of how many attempts he has made.

Back