footage of the mass shooting in phoenix (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

zzlint

Shock Content Archivist
Authorities in Arizona released security video Friday showing a gunman in tactical gear fire dozens of rounds in a motel parking lot last month in a shooting spree that left two people dead and several injured, including two police officers.

Investigators who processed the aftermath of the Aug. 28 incident north of downtown Phoenix found 200 spent rifle casings, five magazine cartridges, unused flash bangs and a Molotov cocktail, Phoenix Police Sgt. Vincent Cole said in a recorded statement.

Officers responding to the scene found the gunman had died by suicide, Cole said...

Reject

This user was banned
M
Authorities in Arizona released security video Friday showing a gunman in tactical gear fire dozens of rounds in a motel parking lot last month in a shooting spree that left two people dead and several injured, including two police officers.

Investigators who processed the aftermath of the Aug. 28 incident north of downtown Phoenix found 200 spent rifle casings, five magazine cartridges, unused flash bangs and a Molotov cocktail, Phoenix Police Sgt. Vincent Cole said in a recorded statement.

Officers responding to the scene found the gunman had died by suicide, Cole said...
View attachment 612734Might as well take a vacation in Afghanistan, much lower chance to be killed there.

Interregnum

first floor room 16

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo

RobotGoy

fuck you
This user was banned

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo
Nice copy paste

Can'tSleep

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

You forgot to tell him about your big dick!

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 612734
Over 200 rounds fired;And the Fkn Turd only Black-Bagged 2 Fkn People? What a useless,untalented JAGOFF! The second person Dead is probably His own Suicide too! Useless Prick Ya!!!
LOL,🤣...SP

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

You're trained to fight gorillas?
Good to know....

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Over 200 rounds fired;And the Fkn Turd only Black-Bagged 2 Fkn People? What a useless,untalented JAGOFF! The second person Dead is probably His own Suicide too! Useless Prick Ya!!!
LOL,🤣...SP

Yeah, he’s like Chinese copycat cars. They kind of, just about, look the part. But are totally shit and end up in a tough legal situation. 😂

B470C94A-EEA9-48A1-8131-09E76371BF05.jpeg

593F13AF-B3E6-44E7-B029-E525D9E7A210.jpeg

2E2C51CC-B1DF-4E2D-B1C5-DADB850B42FC.jpeg

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
T

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you, and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo
It sounds like one of those small dogs barking, cute but annoying ttps://youtu.be/u5643U3qS8g

Reject

This user was banned

Yawn 🥱

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran

I hear you, what the fuck did he have to go and say that! well he asked for it!

DeadDrop

FuckNugget

View attachment 612734
Good old Murrica

Should probably learn the difference between Seals and SEALS before pretending to be out of your mom's basement.

Back