Mass shooting in Lewiston, Maine. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Aldebaran

Lurker
-The modern Republican parties ideology/description fits the definition of fascism in dictionary word to word.
-Meanwhile the Democrat parties agenda pushes for complete Government control & oversight over everything from domestic bureaucracy to excessive involvement with foreign policies such as NATO, UN, and progressive advancements to a New World Order.
Wanting small government, far less taxes, keeping more of MY paycheck and cutting off welfare parasites, kicking out illegal aliens, securing our border, and keeping men out of women's restrooms/locker-rooms......is fascism??? You're a bit confused. Stop watching MSNBC.

Petrus90

NewbieX
Hope this is not an Allah Ackbar incident. The shooter looks like he could be Islamic. Can wait to see what Brandon says.
That's the problem in America. 22 years after 9/11 the right-wingers still hope that the weekly mass shootings will again come from non-Americans preferably Muslims.

In order to somehow find each other again as a people.

The reality... as everyone knows.. is that these spectacular mass shootings whether in Las Vegas or the numerous school shootings are carried out by middle-class white men who feel alone.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
This is @Jessica Fletcher. 🍳 's backyard, I'd imagine she's investigating and will soon have Card in custody.

73s6.gif

I googled his name and as always he is on anti-psychotic drugs, as is usual with mass shooters. He's also on a sex offender registry and was just let out of a mental hospital because he threatened to shoot up everything, clearly a man of his word he is following through with that promise tonight.
Great, looks like ready made warrant is just as good as counting "altercations" with law enforcement to me.
Particularly with Elvis' drive through sentencing at the general sessions chapel.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
This is @Jessica Fletcher. 🍳 's backyard, I'd imagine she's investigating and will soon have Card in custody.

View attachment 718553
loki-ive-never-met-this-man.gif

And you know all what that means, he's definitely going to the big house, not my friend, not my circus.

That's the problem in America. 22 years after 9/11 the right-wingers still hope that the weekly mass shootings will again come from non-Americans preferably Muslims.

In order to somehow find each other again as a people.

The reality... as everyone knows.. is that these spectacular mass shootings whether in Las Vegas or the numerous school shootings are carried out by middle-class white men who feel alone.
Yep even that trans woman was.

smokingpoop

Rookie
What a fucking coward who goes for kids and places with no security. If he wanted to really make good use out of his shooting ability, he'd hit up some celebrity award show or lobbyist thinktank. That might actually make a difference. But nah, he's gonna be another bullshit Adam Lanza faggot.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Another crazy fucker with plenty of firepower to fuel his mental delusions. Why can't the government remove weapons from crazy people is beyond me. This guy is crazy and threatened to shoot people. What more do you need?

Reactions: McM

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
Wanting small government, far less taxes, keeping more of MY paycheck and cutting off welfare parasites, kicking out illegal aliens, securing our border, and keeping men out of women's restrooms/locker-rooms......is fascism??? You're a bit confused. Stop watching MSNBC.
People on food stamps typically get about $200 a month. People on welfare get around $1200 a month. To even get these benefits it takes months of paperwork and hassle.
Let's compare that to the 60 billion sent to Ukraine and 10 billion sent to Israel in just one day earlier this week. Not to mention all the money used on our imperial military and classified mercenary operations that far exceed the 70 billion thrown away. It doesn't end there either. We also fund the police with state of the art technology to keep surveillance and terrorize us. Law enforcement have tanks and gear that that are more expensive than what a single family receives on welfare for their entire life. Boarder patrol & the national guard use satellites, boats and trucks that all need constant maintenance and fuel to keep them running. The prison system gets a years worth of money for each prisoner only after 61 days regardless of if that prisoner serves the other 20 months. And that's $33k to be exact, except that only $11k is actually spent. With profit margins of 3/1 the prison system has literally been commercialized by private owners! This means that there's NO oversight on prison funds.
Now it doesn't take a mathematician to figure out we're the majority of your taxes go. It doesn't take political science major to figure out that military, police, DOCs, and racially motivated boarder patrol are key components of a fascist government. Not to mention the blatant hypocrisy of using the methods of a REPUBLIC instead of a "democracy" to elect our political leaders. "We the people" are supposed to have a word in decisions yet "representatives" that have been elected by other "representatives " make the ultimate decisions. The ELECTORAL COLLEGE doesn't even need to abide by the popular vote! We are literally just bystanders to a regime run by the rich and powerful. JP Morgan literally bailed out our government during the Great Depression and completely had reign over the government openly. We all know this yet still keep telling ourselves that we are a free country.
Sheltered ignorant people like you who grew up with everything they needed and more, rarely see the reality of poverty in their secluded suburban fairy tales. Your parents and family provided everything for you to get a car, go to college, pay for bills that you fell short on during those rainy months. So while assholes like you have lived with this financial safety net your entire life you can't fathom that some people don't have that privilege. They are struggling to keep their head above water because they're one month away from losing their home. They can work their ass off every day on manual labor, but all it takes is one injury and BOOM, they're fucked. But immigration, welfare, and the sexual preferences of complete strangers is all that concerns idiots like you because your ability to comprehend the true definition of fascism straight out of the dictionary has lead you to fight this 2 party charade with "Democrats vs. Republicans" instead of admitting that America is not what it claims to be.

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
22 dead, over 50 injured. Suspect caught.
Police in Maine are hunting an active gunman after a shooting in the city of Lewiston, that reportedly left 22 dead at different scenes.

Between 50 and 60 people were also injured in the shocking incident, according to NBC News.

There are three crime scenes, including Sparetime Recreation, Schemengees Bar & Grille Restaurant and the Walmart Distribution Center, reported The Sun-Journal.

“There is an active shooter in Lewiston. We ask people to shelter in place. Please stay inside your home with the doors locked. Law enforcement is currently investigating at multiple locations. If you see any suspicious activity or individuals please call 911. Updates to follow,” tweeted Maine State Police.

The Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office shared photos of the suspect armed with a rifle on their Facebook page.

A text sent out by Lewiston Public Schools urged anyone near or at the school for parent-teacher conferences to get in a safe place.

”We are going into lockdown. I will provide more information as it is available and appropriate,” the alert read.

Lewiston is a city of around 36,000 people about 36 miles north of Portland, Maine.
Another white male shooting up the country... Shocker.

rodmanii

This user was banned
Typical Republican. Wishing death on your own countryman. It’s that kind of hate mongering that caused your party to splinter into a million pieces and why you lot can’t win elections anymore. Cope harder, insurrectionist.
democrats arent anything of mine, so fuck you, may many more democrats in the near future

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
This is a channel I follow. They live in Lewiston, so they had more to talk about than the news sites did. They are saying there was 3-4 shooters.

I subscribe to that channel too. It's a true crime channel that focuses on cases involving sexual assault, rape and murder towards kids/minors.

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
A bowling alley is a sacred place, and this guy deserves to be flayed alive for destroying the sanctity of bowling alleys everywhere

Back