Forced Abortion in China (Warning Dead Baby Pic) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
According to scientists a planet the size of ours can support 10,000,000,000 at a stretch..
That's with everyone co existing and working together.
That's hardly happening is it?

Legendary Fuckwad

This user was banned
lol'd

unrelatedwot.jpg

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
First leader say multiply, have many baby! Then new leader say, no more, only 1 per couple. Life has little value in China and that is in regards to ALL species. They are harvesting organs from LIVE political prisoners and selling organs across the globe at top $. And there is this as well....

ErisKillton

Forum Veteran
Human overpopulation of the planet is a problem that is slowly killing us all. The answer to this problem isnt going to be easy or pretty. Nobody is going to like whatever solution there will ultimately have to be. You can't stop people from fucking and you can't stop people from being ignorant on their own.

Pictures like this may be tragic, and the reasoning and rhetoric may sound barbaric now. But to save the planets resources and society, eventually some form of mandated population control will have to be set in place.

That is, if we dont all kill each other first. Which coincidentally, I have my money on.

First leader say multiply, have many baby! Then new leader say, no more, only 1 per couple. Life has little value in China and that is in regards to ALL species. They are harvesting organs from LIVE political prisoners and selling organs across the globe at top $. And there is this as well....

One of the worst, most heartbreaking things I ever did see in my whole life; unbearably sad, I can hardly see what Im typing through my tears..............

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
This has absolutely fuck all to do with the topic, but what IS that in your avatar??its had me puzzled for aeons lol
I believe I was responding to this comment basically. "So if she could have payed the fine they would have let her keep the baby?, so it's not about population growth at all it's a question of whether you have enough money for a second child, mmmmmmmmmm sounds like it's the usual elitist bullshit."

I believe I was responding to this comment basically. "So if she could have payed the fine they would have let her keep the baby?, so it's not about population growth at all it's a question of whether you have enough money for a second child, mmmmmmmmmm sounds like it's the usual elitist bullshit."
No I wasnt directing the "I know its fuck all to do with the topic" part at you lol; I was talking about myself asking about the avatar in a thread, its nothing to do with this thread I meant:)

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Mofo's are fucked up. It made me cry to see such , such...god cant even think of the word.....shitty.....

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!

I must be living a dual life because I can't remember writing this?

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
And they put the baby right next to her???? Looks almost full term. Heartbreaking pics. :(:( Maybe she wanted to see the baby, I dont know. Its just so sad, she looks distraught.
was thinkin the same thing, they had to lay the dead kid next to her....ques it was supposted to be some fucked up message!

Back