French teens gang rape jewish 12 year old for being jewish 😖😡 (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Police set out to detain the attackers after a gynaecological examination at a local hospital on Monday confirmed the girl had been raped.

The boys appeared in front of a judge yesterday afternoon and reportedly admitted to the crimes after the victim's boyfriend was able to identify two of them.

The girl's former boyfriend told police that he was angry she hid being Jewish from him and wanted revenge, they admitted it to a judge can drop the allegedly
Guess former boyfriend was never invited to her home..

LowkeyRenHana

certified silly fella
Excerpt from article:

“Three French boys were arrested in the gang rape of a 12-year-old Jewish girl in Paris in a sickening antisemitic attack, police said — prompting President Emmanuel Macron and other officials to demand schools crack down on racism and hate-fueled violence.

The victim, from Courbevoie, told police the boys raped her, made death threats and hurled antisemitic slurs at her during the assault on Saturday.

The girl was specifically targeted over her religion, the Nanterre public prosecution office said.

Chief Rabbi of France Haim Korsia said he was “horrified” over the attack and called on his nation to crack down on such despicable acts of antisemitism.

“Justice must firmly punish the perpetrators of this despicable act. No one can be excused from this unprecedented antisemitic surge,” Korsia wrote on X.

One of the suspects was allegedly the victim’s ex-boyfriend who planned revenge against her after she supposedly hid from him the fact that she was Jewish, according to the local Le Parisien newspaper.

Lawyer and Jewish leader Elie Korchia told French broadcaster BFM that the war in Gaza was referenced during the attack.”

:feel: poor girl

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
just remember, diversity is our strength or some shit.

dindu nuffins' doing their part to enrich western cultiure.

Has anyone read the book of Samira Bellil? Gang rape is standart in France. 😞

The thing thats happend years ago in Germany at New Years Eve is in France every years. A bundle of guys seperate the victim of the crowd and rape them.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
This has Islam written all over it
I think it has 21 and Me written all over it. DNA testing is illegal in France so 21 and me paid them to get this story in world news so that in a few months she can say she is pregnant but can't find out which one is the father because those tests are illegal. This will cause an outcry from the worldwide audience forcing France to rescind their DNA ban which will increase 21 and me's profit margin for the final quarter helping their stock soar to an all time high. 😂

Dirl

Revolt Against the Modern World
I think it has 21 and Me written all over it. DNA testing is illegal in France so 21 and me paid them to get this story in world news so that in a few months she can say she is pregnant but can't find out which one is the father because those tests are illegal. This will cause an outcry from the worldwide audience forcing France to rescind their DNA ban which will increase 21 and me's profit margin for the final quarter helping their stock soar to an all time high. 😂
DNA testing is allowed for medical, scientific or judicial purposes.

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
Don't

May I ask where this info can be found,because this should more widely known,people should know the depravity of this world.
Was the Daily Mail as far as I can remember.

I did a quick Google and this came up.

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. ✌️+❤️=🤯
R

That's not even true. For one thing the judicial report is sealed until after the investigation.
What was released by the prosecutors office is this:
The two boys are being held in custody pending further investigation, the prosecutor’s office said. The third boy was named as an assisted witness to the alleged rape, and placed in a special education program. The prosecutor’s office said the three boys “expressed regret towards the victim without addressing their involvement.”

So yes it is still allegedly.

The boyfriend that identified them was the 3rd suspect. Her boyfriend was the 12 year old lookout who also set her up.
AfterI
R

That's not even true. For one thing the judicial report is sealed until after the investigation.
What was released by the prosecutors office is this:
The two boys are being held in custody pending further investigation, the prosecutor’s office said. The third boy was named as an assisted witness to the alleged rape, and placed in a special education program. The prosecutor’s office said the three boys “expressed regret towards the victim without addressing their involvement.”

So yes it is still allegedly.

The boyfriend that identified them was the 3rd suspect. Her boyfriend was the 12 year old lookout who also set her up.

Read some more articles. It was her ex-boyfried and they found:

“Furthermore, Le Parisien noted that investigators found in the suspect's phone antisemitic remarks and images, among which were a burned Israeli flag. ”

Also, why are they expressing regret if they didnt do it.

That’s Grade6/7 in Canada. Revenge was what you planned when your sister/brother hid the remote so you had to watch Power Rangers instead of Pingu and Art Attack.
Dates were the things in the centre of bran muffins my grandma made.
Rape was the crop with yellow flowers that smelled like gym socks and broccoli.

Jesus wept
I blame the left who spread of Hamas lies that add fuel to the antisemitic fire, as much as Muslims that do.

Guess former boyfriend was never invited to her home..
She might have kept him away who knows

It doesn't take a lot of thought to realise the Jews and the French are worthless pieces of crap.. cutting kids genitals and eating snails ffs
In America we circumcise boys regularly so white people are gulty of the same crime.

It doesn't take a lot of thought to realise the Jews and the French are worthless pieces of crap.. cutting kids genitals and eating snails ffs
Oh and Nazi swine are useless pieces of crap

Last edited:

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
AfterI

Read some more articles. It was her ex-boyfried and they found:

“Furthermore, Le Parisien noted that investigators found in the suspect's phone antisemitic remarks and images, among which were a burned Israeli flag. ”

Also, why are they expressing regret if they didnt do it.

I blame the left who spread of Hamas lies that add fuel to the antisemitic fire, as much as Muslims that do.

She might have kept him away who knows

In America we circumcise boys regularly so white people are gulty of the same crime.
She went to meet her boyfriend and when she got there. Her boyfriend and ex-boyfriend and another 13 yr old boy took her to an abandoned building. Her boyfriend called her a dirty Jew but didn't participate in the rape. He was the lookout. And when questioned he's the one who became the cops witness against the other two

Back