fights Fuck with the cat and get knocked TFO (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Pit bulls are trash dogs. Sure they can be just like every other dog and one day they snap. They are notorious for killing other pets and in this case, the POS dog attacks a neighbor's cat and then goes after the owner. While the owner of the dog does nothing. Then said dog owner enters the property of the cat owner and attacks his wife/GF. He gets a pounding he earned. In Florida, we would consider this a FAFO and castle law, not only shooting the dog but the owner in the process.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Pit bulls are trash dogs. Sure they can be just like every other dog and one day they snap. They are notorious for killing other pets and in this case, the POS dog attacks a neighbor's cat and then goes after the owner. While the owner of the dog does nothing. Then said dog owner enters the property of the cat owner and attacks his wife/GF. He gets a pounding he earned. In Florida, we would consider this a FAFO and castle law, not only shooting the dog but the owner in the process.

Ya know what. FUCK BOTH SIDES! Only thing I hate worse than pit bull owners is cat owners who let their filthy animals roam the neighborhood and tear up trash and breed uncontrollably and pollute the neighborhood with their filthy cat waste. That being said the cat owning pussy was well within his right to beat the pit owning pussy's ass

Collins

Well Known Member

Nicely done 🤣

Mud

Negro Euthanizer
Yea never charge a man's wife, and that mutt is lucky it wasn't me. The worst part about being poor is living around other poor people, cuz you get shit like this.

Yea never charge a man's wife, and that mutt is lucky it wasn't me. The worst part about being poor is living around other poor people, cuz you get shit like this.
👆that being said, I'm willing to bet the cat started the fight.

Collins

Well Known Member

I like the way he’s just calmly pushing the dog away with his leg 👍😁

Back