bizarre Fucking With Thieves (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PsychoticNature

Shrimp dick.
Green coat is definitely a woman.

Red coat is definitely a man, either he's her gay best friend or she needs to find a new lover, cause she handled that business while he was panicking around and fumbling like an idiot.

Looks like the gun jammed a few times but she cleared that shit, Mami just needs someone to teach her how to clean her guns and she's set.

That's a ride or die woman right there.

If I'm wrong and that is a man, he has no business wearing jeans that fuckiing tight.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
Green coat is definitely a woman.

Red coat is definitely a man, either he's her gay best friend or she needs to find a new lover, cause she handled that business while he was panicking around and fumbling like an idiot.

Looks like the gun jammed a few times but she cleared that shit, Mami just needs someone to teach her how to clean her guns and she's set.

That's a ride or die woman right there.

If I'm wrong and that is a man, he has no business wearing jeans that fuckiing tight.
I looked a couple of time I don't know how you come up with that green jacket girl ?? To me I would say they are both male but they do not have the same experience in that "business" I agree with you that he/she look very skinny but when the bullet is fired it doesn't matter much !
Btw what that car ?

PsychoticNature

Shrimp dick.
I looked a couple of time I don't know how you come up with that green jacket girl ?? To me I would say they are both male but they do not have the same experience in that "business" I agree with you that he/she look very skinny but when the bullet is fired it doesn't matter much !
Btw what that car ?
Shape of the calves and legs, plus the the way they carry themselves.

If you listen to the audio, voice sounds much more feminine than the red coat.

Could be wrong, just strikes me as feminine.

As for the vehicle, no idea, not a mechanic and I'm not a car guy.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
Shape of the calves and legs, plus the the way they carry themselves.

If you listen to the audio, voice sounds much more feminine than the red coat.

Could be wrong, just strikes me as feminine.

As for the vehicle, no idea, not a mechanic and I'm not a car guy.
She must be very materialistic then !

Back