animals Funny negros comment on white people (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

scott13214

I am better than you!
White people are good at creating technology and modern civilization. Then the Nigger animal comes along and ruins , steals or destroys evething nice.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
I saw a giant mirror when the girl said: “Hunnie, ——lying, stealing and cheating. “
Bitch y’all invented the lying , stealing and cheating. That’s why it’s a stereotype of black people. Although stereotypes are often prejudiced , they are often based on truth.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
No, it's the other way around, i mean god forbid if they actally told the truth. There is nothing stopping them on taking a journey back to Afreakka.

Mcblob

Commander
I fail to see what skin color has to do with any of this. We will never have equity amongst the races in the states because you simply will never convince white men to rape 20,000 black women a year.

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
What are Black people Superior at ?
Looting, murder, rape, buggery, running away from the LAPD then being shot dead, eating fried chicken, stealing your identity, making counterfeit money, listening to Bob Marley.

billiam

Well Known Member
1b1a4772.jpg

denny6944

Sick as Gore
So if you dont like white people, why all black guys wants white girls?
Because the puss is cleaner than blacks?

White people are arrogant and selfish ! I lived with them and I know them well , they think that they are the best race in the world and they are not , they have over confident in themselves and that's what make them egoisme and btw I'm not a black person

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
White people are arrogant and selfish ! I lived with them and I know them well , they think that they are the best race in the world and they are not , they have over confident in themselves and that's what make them egoisme and btw I'm not a black person
You may not be a black person, but you're definitely a nigger.

Back