fights Ghetto Brawl (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Ever notice how when n*ggers fight they swing wildly? Guess those arms are less suited for throwing punches and more towards swinging from branch to branch
LMAO. You’re funny and I don’t think you mean to be. I picture you saying this with a straight almost bored face.

GuanoLoco

Well Known Member
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

giphy.gif

Moe-Faux

Hate me more... I love it 🫀
This user was banned
Negroids aren't exactly known for their vast intelligence...

Ever notice how when n*ggers fight they swing wildly? Guess those arms are less suited for throwing punches and more towards swinging from branch to branch
True but also you need to be careful if ever having to square up with a negro. For 1 some may look intimidating all buff and shit but most of them are born with 6 packs looking like they just got out of the gym instead of they mamas banana factory u call her twat.#2 don't ever fight one that's bare footed cuz most of them can grip things with there feet so your really fighting a 4 armed homochimpian

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. 🇺🇸🇺🇦🇮🇱
And the shooting sideways and with one arm. It’s like they cant do anything right! Lol

Back