disaster Zombie Town Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Why doesn't the city just legalize drugs and open up a giant cassino-sized drug den, that way at least these people will be away from the public.
They could build a huge human Zoo and lock them all in an enclosure. Give them Big sofas to laze on and bags of crisps etc and people can come from all across the country to look down from viewing platforms and make them do tricks and shit with the reward being drugs and treats, paid for by a modest entry fee. There could even be a huge Hose down every couple of hours where for five minutes people can aim a hose nozzle at whoever they want.

DokraOwl

Hooter
They could build a huge human Zoo and lock them all in an enclosure. Give them Big sofas to laze on and bags of crisps etc and people can come from all across the country to look down from viewing platforms and make them do tricks and shit with the reward being drugs and treats, paid for by a modest entry fee. There could even be a huge Hose down every couple of hours where for five minutes people can aim a hose nozzle at whoever they want.
Yes! And there can be a petting zoo section where the drug addicts can be touched and fed by curious visitors, and there are 25 cent coin-operated machines filled with Lucky Charms cereal that they can use to feed them with.

Also there are crack head rides, where they strap a saddle to a crack head's back and lead it around on all fours as a child sits atop eating cotton candy and popcorn.

There is also an area where the drug addicts are put into clown costumes with radio-controlled shock collars tied to their crotch and the remotes are handed out to patrons who pay a small fee. Also patrons are encouraged to verbally berate them, and there are special bamboo poles that can be rented for $5 per minute that people can use to beat them with. All the while clown music is blasting on loud speakers and a stage master is describing everything happening into a microphone.

And then there is the drug addict target practice arcade, where drug addicts are released in to a 50' by 100' square foot enclosed field and from a booth patrons are given low velocity .22 short pistols and pay .50 cents per shot to hunt the addicts with. The addicts are given galvanized steel trash can lids as their only protection.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Yes! And there can be a petting zoo section where the drug addicts can be touched and fed by curious visitors, and there are 25 cent coin-operated machines filled with Lucky Charms cereal that they can use to feed them with.

Also there are crack head rides, where they strap a saddle to a crack head's back and lead it around on all fours as a child sits atop eating cotton candy and popcorn.

There is also an area where the drug addicts are put into clown costumes with radio-controlled shock collars tied to their crotch and the remotes are handed out to patrons who pay a small fee. Also patrons are encouraged to verbally berate them, and there are special bamboo poles that can be rented for $5 per minute that people can use to beat them with. All the while clown music is blasting on loud speakers and a stage master is describing everything happening into a microphone.

And then there is the drug addict target practice arcade, where drug addicts are released in to a 50' by 100' square foot enclosed field and from a booth patrons are given low velocity .22 short pistols and pay .50 cents per shot to hunt the addicts with. The addicts are given galvanized steel trash can lids as their only protection.
OMG They need to hurry up and build this place !!! :lulz:

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!

Ya!!! And there will be an 18-and-over section (separated by curtains used in 1980’s movie rental stores) in which junkies with no teeth give gummer bj’s for $5.

Grecs

Rookie
Ghetto drug town of Kensington, Philadelphia...
View attachment 684549
As a 66 y/o man I've seen many things come and go. The world as far as I'm concerned is no longer a place I feel comfortable nor safe. Every day my wife, my son and myself are armed with a weapon of some sort when we leave home. The world has changed and it will never be the way it used to be. While I think I understand why people act and respond to each other as they do doesn't make the world any easier to live in. Stay aware and expect the unexpected my friends.

wiggins

Forum Veteran

I think we have a plan... the running sore game...

Why doesn't the city just legalize drugs and open up a giant cassino-sized drug den, that way at least these people will be away from the public.
Why doesn't the state open huge concentration camps and clean this shit up once and for all?

Or is this 'freedom's price'?

Last edited:
Back