Go smell your beard somewhere else you SICK WEIRDO FUCK! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.

What the fuck is wrong with Statefarm and their horribly retarded commercials with this douchebag "Jake"? This one commercial is not only weird, it's fucking gross. This company is desperately trying to jump on the "Progressive Flo" bandwagon - but they are FAILING MiSERABLY!

This was the only version I could find online as it's not on their YouTube page - probably because it's such horseshit. Honestly, their old ad and marketing campaign, pre-douchebag Jake was much better and actually funny. Thumbs down times 1,000,000! 👎🏻

Shady as Fuck

Hello All!
Thats a flavor saver!

What the fuck is wrong with Statefarm and their horribly retarded commercials with this douchebag "Jake"? This one commercial is not only weird, it's fucking gross. This company is desperately trying to jump on the "Progressive Flo" bandwagon - but they are FAILING MiSERABLY!

This was the only version I could find online as it's not on their YouTube page - probably because it's such horseshit. Honestly, their old ad and marketing campaign, pre-douchebag Jake was much better and actually funny. Thumbs down times 1,000,000! 👎🏻

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran

Progressive Flo is great stuff. It cringely mocks cringey pop culture bullshit.

Was state farm the one that used to have that dude with a bandaid on his face act out disasters? Those comments coals we're hilarious.

But yea. This is just bad.
Also, who here rembers the original Geico Gecko before he became 3D and started talking?

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
I saw this last night, and it was disgusting. Not funny, like, at all. When all this stupid ass BLM shit started all the sudden this "jake" was the star of all the commercials. The original commerical with the couple, who's white,was funny but "Jake" feels forced

JG Ballard

I want to watch
Whenever woketardness is injected, all creativity and humor are sucked out and replaced with pompous dweebs, tools, and stupidity.

Deshler1

Getting sleepy yet?

100% agree. I saw the one where the same dumbass is throwing Cheetos in the air? And immediately wanted to pluck his eyeballs out with a rusty spork and make him eat them. Then shave tht goofy ass beard off and force feed him tht for dessert. Fuck tht guy. Will never use state farm as an insurance provider just based on their poor spokesperson choices and advertisements.🖕🏻

JayZee

Whenever woketardness is injected, all creativity and humor are sucked out and replaced with pompous dweebs, tools, and stupidity.
Totally!
I saw this last night, and it was disgusting. Not funny, like, at all. When all this stupid ass BLM shit started all the sudden this "jake" was the star of all the commercials. The original commerical with the couple, who's white,was funny but "Jake" feels forced
I couldn't agree with you more. Jake is a stupid retard. And so is Statefarm. I never put his inception was paired exactly with BLM either. That's a brilliant observation! Every commercial with him is retarded. The newest one is about some stupid gal who admits to saving shrimp tails in her pocket or some ridiculousness like that:

Whenever I'm forced to see one I can't even move or make a grimace - I'm just like frozen in stupidity - my eyes just roll into the back of my head. And the fact that the whole Jake Douchebag campaign must cost millions upon millions of dollars is just embarrassing and pathetic.

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

This is when I walk up and Boot the Beard Sniffin Bitch in the side of the Fuckin Bean! There! How does that smell U Beard Sniffin Freak???🦵💥🧔
🤣🤣🤣

JayZee

This is when I walk up and Boot the Beard Sniffin Bitch in the side of the Fuckin Bean! There! How does that smell U Beard Sniffin Freak???🦵💥🧔
🤣🤣🤣
✌️🤘🤟✋🤞👌🤙🤘
Mayhems dope af lol
I agree, at least it's funny. I also don't mind Liberty Mutual's Limu Emu & Doug. I quite like the bird...and the satire is cute. It doesn't make me gag on my own upchuck like Jake the retard from Statefarm:

Last edited:

Deshler1

Getting sleepy yet?
100% agree. I saw the one where the same dumbass is throwing Cheetos in the air? And immediately wanted to pluck his eyeballs out with a rusty spork and make him eat them. Then shave tht goofy ass beard off and force feed him tht for dessert. Fuck tht guy. Will never use state farm as an insurance provider just based on their poor spokesperson choices and advertisement.🖕
Wasn’t able to find the video that i was referring to anywhere online. The dudes name is Sean cancellieri. Only place to see the Ad is on Snapchat as a commercial or tht idiot’s instagram as his 2nd to last post. Apparently it was French fries, not Cheetos… nonetheless, fuck tht guy more. Whatta waste of fries.

JayZee

You jealous, because you can't grow one?
Uuuummmmmmmm...ok?
Progressive Flo is great stuff. It cringely mocks cringey pop culture bullshit.

Was state farm the one that used to have that dude with a bandaid on his face act out disasters? Those comments coals we're hilarious.

But yea. This is just bad.
Also, who here rembers the original Geico Gecko before he became 3D and started talking?
That's Allstate and Mayhem. Which doesn't really bother me like Jake the retard. There's just something about him and the whole campaign that just irks me to no end. It's just RETARDED.

DokraOwl

Hooter
You guys watch comercials? Then you share the comercials to debate how bad they are? All you're doing is exactly what the company wants - making more people aware of their goods and services - which in turn will make them produce more comercials that you hate so much you tell others.

Gutshot

Certified Fucksmith
What the fuck happened to the original Jake? You remember, the White Jake?
You fuckers think you’re pulling a fast one by replacing the White guy for the black dude
and we’re not supposed to notice! Fuck State Farm and their products too!

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
☠😡☠😡☠😡☠😡☠😡☠😡☠😡🤮😡

FYI , Every 8 tenths of a second, a insurance advertisement plays in America.
Geico - W. Buffet
Liberty
State Farm
The " big 3" .

Insurance cartels are also in the
" big 3 " of global financial power.

After all, they greased the gears well enough to have laws wrote forcing us to buy there products.

Back