Go smell your beard somewhere else you SICK WEIRDO FUCK! (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
What the fuck happened to the original Jake? You remember, the White Jake?
You fuckers think you’re pulling a fast one by replacing the White guy for the black dude
and we’re not supposed to notice! Fuck State Farm and their products too!
That's really fucking crazy! I didn't even realize that. You think they'd at least have changed the name - maybe they thought the transition wouldn't be noticed? Because now that I think of it, "Hi, it's Jake from Statefarm" predates the current Jake the Retard. That's some serious tomfuckery. If I was the original Jake, I'd be pretty pissed!

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
That's really fucking crazy! I didn't even realize that. You think they'd at least have changed the name - maybe they thought the transition wouldn't be noticed? Because now that I think of it, "Hi, it's Jake from Statefarm" predates the current Jake the Retard. That's some serious tomfuckery. If I was the original Jake, I'd be pretty pissed!
They want white people to be pissed. That's the point of commercials these days.

The ironic thing about this ad is that black people don't even understand insurance. They just think it is part of nature. "You steal some motherfucker's shit, insurance replaces it, then you steal that motherfucker's shit again." They think like it's some ghetto garden thing where you harvest the fruit and the TV grows back to be harvested again.

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
all commercials are stupid.
They are! Commercials pander to the lower intellect of people and think by repetition people can be brainwashed into buying shit. That's why they have repetitive songs and mottos, not to mention showing "people of color" that are prominent in every ad and commercial. I'm so sick of and over all this woke bullshit

Mateo1

Personal and national security aficionado.
Uuuummmmmmmm...ok?

That's Allstate and Mayhem. Which doesn't really bother me like Jake the retard. There's just something about him and the whole campaign that just irks me to no end. It's just RETARDED.

That's Dean Winters and that particular commercial was released many years ago. But guess what? Mr. Mayhem is back!

nostrils

Forum Veteran
There’s a Doritos advert where they’re all sucking each others fingers.

It was a good way to stop me eating Doritos.

Also wash told them blue ones smell like cremated bodies as a kid and that was enough to kill that vibe for me.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Look at that onstar commercial I posted the other day, WHAT THE FUCK IS IT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? Ad agencies are 95% cunty pretentious dick wipes.

215,546 views, 126 likes & comments disabled. It has a like to view of 0.058%, that is dogshit.

There’s a Doritos advert where they’re all sucking each others fingers.

It was a good way to stop me eating Doritos.

Also wash told them blue ones smell like cremated bodies as a kid and that was enough to kill that vibe for me.
I don't like my GFs fingers in my mouth, and mine in hers only during the preamble into coitus.

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
State Farm commercials are just White slamming bullshit with smart niggers and clueless White guys. Remember when Insurance companies ran ads about real-life problems? (Like house fires, car accidents, etc.) No silliness no attempted cuteness, no talking animals. It's like they are writing for retards.

Back