accident Good idea to sit in the middle of the fucking street ya dumb old chink (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Again, a missed opportunity there, to add an out-of-control truck coming barreling out from the right of the camera, and just detonating in a fireball when it hits the car, turning Mr and Mrs Oldchink into Crispy Fried Chicken.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Ok - the driver was the biggest idiot in the video… but… why was the old lady sitting on a chair in the middle of the street?…

Here’s my theory: she had just eaten a blowfish, and had accidentally eaten the blowfish’s penis, which is slightly poisonous. The side effects were massive gas bubbles escaping here anus without warning. Hence, she was obligated to separate herself from others. Oh ya - one of the side effects of the gas explosions was that her anus prolapsed.

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
The roadway is for vehicles. If you see one slowing down for you, it is custom to kindly get the fuck out of their way and wave at them to signal a "thank you" of sorts. You block the street, I'll turn you to a hunk of meat 🍖

mr Ma'am

Well Known Member
Ok - the driver was the biggest idiot in the video… but… why was the old lady sitting on a chair in the middle of the street?…

Here’s my theory: she had just eaten a blowfish, and had accidentally eaten the blowfish’s penis, which is slightly poisonous. The side effects were massive gas bubbles escaping here anus without warning. Hence, she was obligated to separate herself from others. Oh ya - one of the side effects of the gas explosions was that her anus prolapsed.
I dont see any other possible explanation

Back