Police Good Shooting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
bro where’s the top half of the video that’s where the best shit happens in this nigger death aside from the toad going limp next to the tire. But the mudshark being stunned trying to wipe the brains off her fat thighs in the top left corner is the best part

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Are you on your period? I want to know where this happened you dumb fuck. Why do you give a fuck?
Why does it matter where it happened? And I don't get a period because I'm a dude. But your mom was on hers last night and got blood all over me. 😆 Bitch

Why does it matter where it happened? And I don't get a period because I'm a dude. But your mom was on hers last night and got blood all over me. 😆 Bitch
The joke is you’re a dude acting like you’re on your period, fucking idiot. What does it matter to you why it matters to me? Nice “your mom” joke, faggot. Lol

new user

Rookie
Age 28,
South Carolina,
From 2011-2021, James Pierce had been arrested numerous times for a myriad of violent crimes included kidnapping, armed robbery, attempted murder (multiple counts), burglary, unlawful carrying of a pistol, possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime, pointing and presenting a firearm, discharging a firearm into a dwelling, resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer, possessing a stolen firearm and many others.

Age 28,
South Carolina,
From 2011-2021, James Pierce had been arrested numerous times for a myriad of violent crimes included kidnapping, armed robbery, attempted murder (multiple counts), burglary, unlawful carrying of a pistol, possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime, pointing and presenting a firearm, discharging a firearm into a dwelling, resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer, possessing a stolen firearm and many others.
They can’t make it to 30 without getting into a shootout with police, and as usual, he should’ve been in prison.

Back