disaster Gotta Get Out No Matter What (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
10hDCVo7lTQlIk.gif

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
This video symbolizes me and my fellow libtards being held down by oppressive guys like @jorokofo , who are trying their hardest to not be attracted to our fruity hatchback cars… like the one in this video. Deep down @jorokofo , and guys like him that make love to lubed up shotguns, want to let themselves be caressed by manly women and fruity guys… but they try and hold us libbies back… while longing for a reason to include themselves in a gay march. Don’t fight it jorokofo… @Graziani is ready to make love to you.

Can'tSleep

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
This video symbolizes me and my fellow libtards being held down by oppressive guys like @jorokofo , who are trying their hardest to not be attracted to our fruity hatchback cars… like the one in this video. Deep down @jorokofo , and guys like him that make love to lubed up shotguns, want to let themselves be caressed by manly women and fruity guys… but they try and hold us libbies back… while longing for a reason to include themselves in a gay march. Don’t fight it jorokofo… @Graziani is ready to make love to you.

Damn, Rick. I've never seen you so passionate about something that didn't have a mutilated penis.

Theseus

King Of Athens

Back