bizarre Graphic Drug Use (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
What a waste of human life. They're still young enough to get out, one can only hope that they "see the light" before it's way too late.

Ye I did H once that was good enough for me 🤣
Same. I liked it so much that I knew I could never do it again.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Aw fuck naw.....

Man, FUCK NAW...

"DARE" did not discourage me from using shit like that. It actually got me curious about them. But videos like these, and the "Paranormal CRACKtivities" drug induced chimpout compilations on Crazyshit made me go hell naw with that. Sometimes you gotta wonder, is the government really secretly WANTING people to do drugs and waste away instead of being potential political trouble for them later on? That is why those DARE programs don't work, because they were supposed to entice and draw in the curious to drugs instead of the other way. If it wasn't for gore websites which I started watching shortly after entering high school, I might have done far more stupid shit.

stillbody

Well Known Member
5C03BDE4-6C5F-470E-BA5A-E9CFE4CCDDCC.jpeg

Ant1ch1st

Jesus christ looks like me
Eughhh. I always hated needles. I’ve shot up a few times but I hated needles too much to continue.

it’s sad to see a girl, that’s actually evan pretty so deep into her drug addiction(SMH).that’s most likely fentanyl that they doing….

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
it’s sad to see a girl, that’s actually evan pretty so deep into her drug addiction(SMH).that’s most likely fentanyl that they doing….
That bitch is ugly and hopefully she'll overdose soon. Hopefully before she procreate and makes other ugly humans

Back