Police Grrrrl Power (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Time to drag out the box of certificates :tu:
wow you did it.jpg

What ladies lack in physical strength, they make up for in tactical planning.

So who's fucking idea was it to hang on for as long as possible, wasting time and using up your energy, instead of just dropping, running back to the start, and doing the zip line properly, like an average 10 year old at the local park does?

I'm all for equality, ladies, really I am, but you're making it very difficult for me.

Tottie

You've got to laugh

So who's fucking idea was it to hang on for as long as possible, wasting time and using up your energy, instead of just dropping, running back to the start, and doing the zip line properly, like an average 10 year old at the local park does?

I'm all for equality, ladies, really I am, but you're making it very difficult for me.
They want the good bit's

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
If ever I want to watch worthless substandard shit in action, I'll watch government employees! Et voilà! Honestly, I'd rather watch the European curbed pussy thot with the shifty ass showing the better view on demand!
:lulz:

Wayne Kümmertz

Well Known Member

Pulling the rope down with their weight by going all at the same time:jpalm:

Best part was when they began to kick each other in the back:ahahaha:

Best part was whe they began to kick each other in the back:ahahaha:

mr Ma'am

Well Known Member
I mean, its not a physical strenght problem here. They hadnt figured out the technique and the rules seem not to be clearly stated. This kind of thing reminds me of the stupid "crossfit games" as in: do some stupid exercise with loosely enforced rules.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Fucking idiots should have gone across one at a time that way the line wouldn't have sagged in the middle too much.

Back