Guy molested in sex cult takes vengeance on abuser (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Robocok

Fresh Meat
Richard P. Rodriguez (born David Moses Zerby; January 25, 1975 – January 9, 2005) was an American member of a religious cult called The Family, formerly known as the Children of God (COG), who murdered one of his childhood sexual abusers, Angela M. Smith, and then died by suicide.

His mom and her husband are still active today. I don't understand why they are free and that no charges were ever brought against them. Apparently there was a book about her abused son called "Story of Davidito" with sexually suggestive pictures of him with her and other adults when he was a child.

This is Karen Zerby's son who committed suicide after murdering his ex-nannie after failing to obtain information on his mom's whereabouts (apparently he planned to murder her next after the nannie)

1000035654.jpg
1000035653.jpg

This is his mom, Karen Zerby, and her husband who apparently was also involved in the abuse.

1000035650.jpg

1000035651.png

1000035647.jpg

1000035648.jpg

IrrumiatoJoe

Open Your Fucking Mouth Bitch!
Bro have you seen their fucking "Christmas Greeting" celebratory w/e the fuck, on youtube? That old cunt is one deranged slab of meat

mrln

silent ghost
this crime sparked no investigation. even evidence of his video while ricky named names and actions.
this further proves that the govt has their hands into this cultist group, as well as many others.
unfuckingbelievable....

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
People with the power to help just reaaaaally dont want to fucking give a shit about cult victims at-fucking-all. retarded christian government. dont pay any heed to my profile btw

I feel bad for him. He couldn't live normally because of the disgusting life he was forced into. He at least got rid of one piece of trash. Shame he couldn't get rid of the leader of trash.
In the mid 80s in williamston sc, there were 8 children, including myself who were molested by a williamston cop named Dennis Brown.
I have pondered this many times.. but I have kids that need their father worse than I need retribution.. I can't forgive or forget

Melinoë

Demi devil Pyro Maniac
In the mid 80s in williamston sc, there were 8 children, including myself who were molested by a williamston cop named Dennis Brown.
I have pondered this many times.. but I have kids that need their father worse than I need retribution.. I can't forgive or forget
Sorry to hear that happened to you,I have a little one that needs me as well

Back