Crime Guy Protecting His Property (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Even if they did get caught, they would be back out on the street stealing shit within a week.
Yep, that is why vigilantism is on the rise :eyebrows: Get ready for George Floyd riots 2.0 before the November election, only this time it's going to be really interesting. Maybe Rittenhouse level vigilantism en mass opposition to whatever hoards come out. I just remembered, there's a new movie coming out tomorrow called Civil War or something, it's bassically a government-paid Hollywood propaganda film preparing the American people for the coming conflict.

Many people are, for whatever reason, incapable of separating fantasy from reality so that movie should help push many Americans towards emulating the actions of the characters. We saw this already play out years ago when ghetto people emulated the Purge movies - bassically the pre-text for the George Floyd riots (I think, I never watched the movies but it sounds like they were bassically about black people killing each other, such as we saw play out irl, remember where those three black teens were slaughtered by Antifa in the CHAZ? Lol retarded people).

Shatterskull

Transcarpathian Explosives Expert
Fucking Nignogs. Think they can do whatever they want and then wonder why they get shot. Damn you Lincoln!

methedup77

Well Known Member
Yep, that is why vigilantism is on the rise :eyebrows: Get ready for George Floyd riots 2.0 before the November election, only this time it's going to be really interesting. Maybe Rittenhouse level vigilantism en mass opposition to whatever hoards come out. I just remembered, there's a new movie coming out tomorrow called Civil War or something, it's bassically a government-paid Hollywood propaganda film preparing the American people for the coming conflict.

Many people are, for whatever reason, incapable of separating fantasy from reality so that movie should help push many Americans towards emulating the actions of the characters. We saw this already play out years ago when ghetto people emulated the Purge movies - bassically the pre-text for the George Floyd riots (I think, I never watched the movies but it sounds like they were bassically about black people killing each other, such as we saw play out irl, remember where those three black teens were slaughtered by Antifa in the CHAZ? Lol retarded people).
Vigilantism is on the rise because the USA is becoming 3rd world, defunding police, and the judicial system is beyond fucked with criminals having the rights. Had that guy injured one of those criminals? He’d be in jail because “he went after them while they were fleeing.” No amount of money or lawyers will save you. It’s simple. Make sure you shoot or stab those fuckers while they’re facing you. Drag he poor bastards in your home. And call the cops. Erase your video footage. Lay claim if there’s blood outside that they came back into your home on their account.

P.S. make sure they’re dead. That way it’s your word against no one.

Back